Chapter Twenty-Eight*

Alex Solace

  "No."

   "Why not—?! Pleaseeee."

   I sighed. He's like a child but hornier. "Elias," I hissed. "No."

   "Baby— look. Think about all the benefits it has!" He gestured his hand to my ass and gives me pleading eyes.

   "Just a lil' tap."

   "Elias! You're not gonna tap my ass!"

   "Oh, come on!"

   This has been an ongoing debate for the past ten minutes. It's been a while since we came up to the library for lunch to have some alone time so that's what we're doing. I guess walking behind me made him conjure up the conversation of wanting to tap my ass. In all honesty, it's more funny than annoying seeing him plead his case.

   What's there to tap anyways? My elongated back?

"Okay, how 'bout this," he says a little too sweetly. The sweet smell of cologne and man envelopes my nose as he comes up behind me and wraps his waist, digging his head into the crook of my neck.

   Mind you we're in the library, and I'm standing by a bookshelf; my feeble attempt at escaping his perverted grasp.

   "...Lemme touch a tiddy." He deepens his voice.

   Loud and obnoxious cackles leave my lips, gaining the attention of multiple students and even earns me a hard look from the librarian.

I slap the bookshelf because I can't fucking breathe from laughing so hard. I make a cutting motion across my throat. "St-Stop! I can't— fuck, I can't bre-athe." My stomach actually hurts.

I feel his lips tilt up into a smile and be pressed a soft kiss to the crook of my neck. "I'm kidding, love. I'm more than happy kissin' these tasty lips of yours," my boisterous cackling gets cut off when he abruptly turns my head and steals a gentle kiss.

But the problem is I can't stop fucking laughing.

I laugh and smile into the kiss, which makes him do the same. At this point it's not even a kiss, it's the clashing of teeth from our goofy smiles. "Stop fuckin' smiling so I can kiss you." He complains while laughing a bit himself.

I love this. I love how we can just laugh and feel comfortable around each other. But I also love how he can make jokes like that and I'm not scared. I'm not worried that he'll follow through with them. And I don't feel pressured to do something... sexual I guess. If anything, sometimes I catch myself wanting to do those types of things with him and he doesn't even ask me. It's just my own horny thoughts which is weird for me.

I've always been told that I was suppose to complete sexual acts on men whenever they tell me to. But Elias doesn't tell me. He never pressures or forces me, and for some reason that makes me want him. Because he doesn't force me, it makes me want to do things with him even more.

Is that normal?

Right now I'm not overwhelmed by our relationship. Yeah, sometimes the passionate and intimate kissing/heavy make out sessions make me feel like it's a bit much. But maybe that's because it's so... dominating? I don't know how else to describe it. It's like he's controlling the kiss and while I do love it, sometimes I feel like I would be more comfortable if it was me taking care with things I guess.

But I don't know how to bring that up to him.

How am I suppose to go up to him and say 'hey, when we kiss or do anything sexual, you think I could take charge just a bit?' He would hate the idea, either that or he just wouldn't know what to say and it would be awkward for the both of us.