Chapter Thirty-Three*

Something has come to my attention. In chapter 13 I think, I said Elias will be 18 in February. Well for my own sanity can we just all pretend I said November? Because I'm really sick of myself forgetting the shit in my own book.

Please and thank you.
_______________________________

Elias Salazar

I glare at her.

I glare at her sleeping figure.

I'm still upset about how she hid her pouch from me.

Damn near couldn't sleep over it.

She hid one of the most beautiful parts of her away from me. Suffocated it, in fact.

So now I'm glaring at her.

I would've picked up the shorts and waved them in her face to interrogate her as soon as she woke up, but I know she's gonna be hungover and her head's gonna hurt like a bitch so I decided against it.

What I did do, was go to her kitchen and get her a glass of water for when she wakes up to help sooth her headache. In all actuality, water doesn't do shit. But it's something.

So now I'm here. Laying down with my sweet cheeks cuddled into my side, glaring at the top of her head while I rub my hand up and down her sides. Her thigh shifted across my waist a while ago, which makes it kinda hard to be mad at her with how fucking cute she looks, but I'm sticking my ground.

Her head is nuzzled into my shoulder, her hand draped over my bare chest, and her mouth nearing my neck. The skin on skin contact relaxes every tense muscle in my body, but I'm still pissed.

Okay, maybe not pissed. But I'm a bit upset with her. I just don't like how she thinks she has to hide it. Hide any part of her, especially from me.

I take the puffy blanket and bring it up to her neck, completely encasing us in comfort.

My eyes start to feel heavy and droop unintentionally, the weight of her body compressing onto mine soothes me to no end. Ah hell.

Maybe a little nap won't hurt.
_______________________________

   Soft hands run through my hair, scratching at my scalp. I moan and nuzzle into the surface below me. Fuck, that feels good.

   Fingernails claw at my scalp gently, scratching just hard enough to make my eyes roll to the back of my head. One hand massages my scalp with the other combs through my curls growing curls. I should really get a haircut soon. A soft voice speaks in the distance, "Elias."

   Mmm, my sweet cheeks.

   I bury my face deeper in what feels to be some sort of flesh. Is this her belly? "Elias, you're literally cuddling my belly right now." Hell yeah.

   I take the arms that I now realize were wrapped around her waist to squeeze her tighter, suffocating my face with her belly, kissing and nibbling on the skin. Delicious.

   I smirk when I feel her stomach tense and coil under my face, hearing her sharp intake of breath. Her hands continue their soft journey throughout my hair; scratching, combing, rubbing. All while I bury my face in the belly of the girl I love.

   Speaking of her belly.

   My sleeping face is soon replaced by a mocking grin. I wear a look of innocence on my face as I slowly take my head off of her, hovering my body over hers. I see the water that I brought over for her earlier empty which makes me happy. But not happy enough to not bring this up.