Bonus: Kenji and Maya

The only reason I'm writing this is bc I want chapter 35 and 36 to be a double update because... shit hits the fan.

So here's Kenji and Maya after they left the party, when Maya mentioned she likes the weed Devon has. *wink wink*

Also remember that Kenji and Maya have SLIGHT daddë dom vibes going on so if that's not ur thing, instead of being rude, plz skip.
_______________________________

Mayella Harrison

   "What the fuck are you talking about, little girl?"

   Ohhhh crap.

   My mouth fell open from shock, dark eyes burned menacingly through my soul. I spluttered, my green eyes blurry even with my glasses being on. Why were they blurry? I don't know. Maybe it had to do with the four glasses of whatever that I drank. Honestly I couldn't remember the name, but it sounded like Tennessee. Or maybe it rhymed with Tennessee. I can't remember which.

   Six-foot-four and angry, a wall of pure muscle stalked closer to me and I balled up my fists in front of my chest from nerves, my hands trembling. Kenji would never hurt me, but that didn't stop the impending fear from making my heart race.

   "Behave yourself at this party, dārin." He said while squishing my cheeks together, making them pucker. He dipped his head down, soft lips gently brushing over mine, making my heart stutter, before he whispered darkly against my lips. "Because if not," he tucked a lone piece of hair behind my ear.

   "Your ass is mine."

   Oh crap. I've done it now.

   His face morphed into one of anger. Anger that I knew. Anger that made equal amounts of fear and excitement course through my veins. The man before me has never laid a hand on my lower cheeks before, though he has threatened to many times. His rough, calloused palms have only ever made rough contact with the backs of my too-thick thighs, which admittedly felt good. A weird good. A type of good that... that made me want more.

More of what? I still haven't figured it out.

   His cold rings slapped against my skin, in partnership with his hot hand, bruising the back of my thighs as he bent me over his lap, leaving my legs shaking. My thighs subconsciously shifted together just remembering the rough and passionate action. It's hard and it stings, but at the same time it's exhilarating and fun. Sometimes I-I misbehave on purpose, just so he has an excuse to touch me.

   Oh lord- did I just admit that?!

A drunken hand that belonged to Alex patted Kenji's shoulder, making him drop his angry staring contest with me and jump in the air with shock. "It's okay Kenny. It's just a lil' weed," she waved a hand at him dismissively. "You can fuck her as a punishment later. 'Cause I know y'all are kinky like that. Right now... a bitch wants to go home. Whatdya guys say?!"

She didn't- she didn't just say that. Oh my lord, why do my cheeks feel hot? How does she-? How does she know he- we've never- but...

None of us make a sound. My face burns too much and my ears are ringing too loudly for me to speak. Elias just looks disappointed as he shakes his head and slaps his face, and Kenji looks smug. Too smug.