Chapter Thirteen

Alex Solace

"Put it in."

"I'M... trying." He breathes.

"It's right there! Just put it in the hole."

He has the nerve to ask, "Which one?"

"Elias, how old are you?"

"Eighteen in February." It's mid September now.

"Seventeen fucking years old and you don't know which hole you use to sharpen your pencil?"

It's now Friday, two days later since I went to his house and Elias and I are in sixth period math. We have to do a paper assignment that he doesn't quite understand so I told him to get a pencil and I'll help him. He had a pencil, but needed to sharpen it with the electrical sharpener and now here we are.

"It's so confusing. Why are there small and big holes?"

"For different sized pencils." This is why I stick to mechanical.

"So which one do I use for a number two pencil?"

"Oh my fucking- give it to me." I hiss and yank the damn thing out his hand and sharpen it myself. Seventeen fucking years old and the motherfucker doesn't know to fucking sharpen-

(A/n: the way that this is how much I curse in each sentence on the regular💀)

"Are you mad at me?" He mock pouts and holds his hands behind his back like a dog with its tail between its legs.

"Yes."

"Can I kiss it better?" He grins.

"Oh I don't know... depends on whether or not you wanna remain dickless for the rest of your life."

He just winces and grimaces, cupping his dick protectively. I smirk and finish sharpening this stupid pencil.

He rushes to his seat to sit down and just smiles at me like nothing. I arch a brow and walk over to him slowly, swaying my hips just a bit more exaggeratedly. It's fun messing with him. Just as I expected, his throat bobs a bit and he looks away, peeling his collar away from his neck.

I try to sit in my seat. Keyword: try because thick muscular arms wrap around my waist and I fall onto a lap with a yelp.

"Fucking- Elias." I blank.

"Yes?" He mumbled into my back.

"Explain what your doing."

"I'm holding you- as I should be. Why?"

"Just... nothing." I sigh. Knowing that no matter what I say he won't release me until the period is most likely over.

At first it was a little weird getting used to Elias' touchy personality. But once I got past being uncomfortable, I'm now in the stage of just accepting that it's who he is and I don't mind too much.

But this? I'm still processing how this is comfortable for him.

I adjust a bit on his lap so I'm sitting sideways and shrug when he keeps one hand wrapped around my back and rests his other hand across my thighs.