1: overheard

//make sure you read the description for this story <3//

George stood outside the club smoking a cigarette with his legs crossed as he leaned against the cold wall. He didn't exactly hate his job. He just hated some people who he came across. He knew working at a strip club wasn't exactly going to get you 'nice' customers, but he knew some people were just too much.

The older men who gawked about your body in a private session, cat called, touched when the rule was specifically no touching unless paid for. But it was the only job he could make good money for. Plus he definitely didn't mind the attention. Just didn't like the bad perverts.

It was pretty cold outside, the moon shined down. He wasn't exactly dressed well to be out in this cold. But he just needed a smoke. He heard the back door open and walking. Then someone stood beside him leaning on the wall as well.

"It's freezing out here. You should go back in" George blew smoke out. "What are you, my dad?" He huffed. "No. I'm just a concerned friend." "Uh huh" He took one more puff and blew it in his face, then stepped on the cigarette.

"Ugh- you bitch!" He huffed. "Calm down, it's just smoke sapnap" sapnap crosses his arm. "Yeah whatever. Just get inside" George rolled his eyes and went back in, sapnap following after.

George went back to his dressing room and sapnap back at his bar job. He was making a customer a drink when he overheard two other probably half drunk men talking. "Did you hear about the next auction?"

Sapnap of course just thought they were some rich idiots who were talking about  some auction off of rich items. "Yeah, heard theirs gonna be some cute cat girls" and that caught sapnaps full attention.

There were known hybrid people. Of course they were.. more rare. Valuable to people.. it was wrong. "High bids for high quality" sapnap was disgusted.

The two left after talking more, and sapnap was.. really upset by this. Yes, it was a strip club, but it wasn't some.. sex trafficking place.. people here paid people who agreed to this.

It bothered him the rest of the night.
He washed off the counter as usual at closing time, George leaving his dressing room now in his normal clothes. Sapnap watched as he walked over to the bar and sat down.

Sapnap continued to wipe the counter.
"Get me a drink sappy" sapnap sighed. "You know we're closed" "and? I'll pay"
Sapnap sat down the cloth and walked over making George's favorite drink.

"You seem off. What happened? Someone do something?" Sapnap shook his head and sat the drink down for George. "These.. guys were participating in human trafficking.."

George took the drink and looked up at him. "Holy shit really?" He nodded and leaned on his hand. "That's awful.." sapnap nodded. "I.. honestly I want to go.." George almost spit out his drink. "What?!" "I don't know! What if I have the chance to like.. Expose this place or these people.. or save someone.."

George crossed his arms. "Your crazy" "but I want to.. you know my parents are loaded.." "You want to buy someone??" "Only to help them! Listen.. if I can save at least one person and expose this stuff.. that would be great"

"Why do you care so much?? What do you plan to do if you buy a person?" He sighed. "Let them go?" "Just to let them back in to trafficking?" "Look,  I'll figure it out. I just.. can't let this happen.. especially to these poor creatures I heard their going to try and buy.."

George looked at him. "Their selling hybrids?" He nodded. "You know that's going to be like.. a really high bid for someone.." He nodded. "Yeah.. George. My parents lend me money they have so much. In savings I have at least like.. 200k? And if I ask I'm sure they'll lend me more" "Jesus. They are rich huh"

"Yeah.. but.. I really do just want to help" "...fine. but only to help a hybrid ok?" He nodded. "Why specifically a hybrid?" George drank more of his drink. "Because I said so" "can't argue with that. I'll go home and figure everything out " George got up.

"Do you know the time and place their doing this?" Sapnap nodded. "Ok.. just, don't be stupid " "I won't.."