54: childhood

The three waited for a long time, foolish fell asleep. But finally a doctor came out and called for them. He looked at them.
He took them back to where sapnap was and they were relieved to see sapnap was awake and didn't look in such bad shape anymore..

Wilbur sat in the chair and foolish and Charlie pulled chairs over to sit with him. "Hey love.. how are you feeling.?"
He groaned. "Like shit.. but.. better" He smiled "that's good.. so do they know what happened.?" He nodded.

I got a big cyst on my left ovary.. um.. it caused the pain and vomiting.. they had to drain it.. I was put to sleep though"
"Was it like surgery?" Charlie asked frowning. "Not exactly.. but I feel a lot better now.." foolish held his hand.

Sapnap gave him a warm smile. "I'm ok.. just tired.." foolish looked at his cast and his stomach. He didn't like any of his partners going through so much pain mentally or physically.

Wilbur had already had that mentally earlier. Sapnap lifted his hand and kissed it giving him a warm smile.
He flushed and laid his head down on the bed. Charlie giggled.

At least now things were ok. Wilbur sighed softly. He figured things were going to be ok, but It was his mind that always told him different.

Sapnap sighed. "What?" Wilbur ask smiling. "I'm not allowed to get up for a while" "Well that's makes sense" sapnap huffed. "I have to pee"

Wilbur face palmed. After a talk with the nurse and arguing, sapnap was told he was hooked up to something, plus they had to make sure he wasn't going to pee blood.

He grumbled about it but Wilbur made him more comfortable by covering the end of the bed where the plastic sat with a blanket. Sapnap thanked him but mumbled something about how he could wait.

Charlie sat up a little later and looked at his stomach. "I'm hungry" Wilbur hummed. "Well we've been here all night.. I'll go get some food" He said grabbing his keys. Charlie stood. "I wanna go too!"

He chuckled. "Ok, foolish can you stay with wilbur?" Foolish nodded. He didn't mind because he would've chosen to stay anyways. In here it was quiet, and peaceful, plus he had his head on sapnaps lap with sapnap playing with his hair. He was perfectly content where he was right now.

Wilbur and Charlie left. Sapnap laid back and pet foolish's hair just thinking.
He hummed. "So.. I've never ask any of you this, but what was your childhood like? What were things you liked to do and stuff" sapnap just wanted to conversate to pass time.

Foolish looked up at him. "Like.. do you want my whole childhood story.?" He ask, voice as quiet as always. He shrugged. "Whatever you want to tell me.."

Foolish nodded. "Ok.. well.. I was born around this part of the city.. when I turned 5my parents noticed I wasn't like the other kids. They knew their abc's and how to count to at least 10.. it took me longer to get how to do it.."

Sapnap listened. "I was fussy more than other kids, cried at loud noises, cried when something made me uncomfortable like a shirt or just the weather. I was quiet and didn't like to be around other kids, so my parents took me to a child specialist and found out what was going on"

Sapnap nodded. "So they learned how to handle my needs and stuff.. when I got older I was able to get things easier but I'm still not good with people.. uh, sometimes I blank and I don't like loud noises or being too hot, sometimes random things bother me.. just depends I guess.."

Sapnap nodded. "Well.. thank you for telling me.. I just wanted to know more about you" He said smiling. Foolish smiled at him. "Oh.. when I was 16 I started to realize how much wearing the clothes I was bothered me but I just thought it was because it was one of those things that makes me uncomfortable.. turns out it was because I was a guy" He giggled.

Sapnap chuckled. "Yeah, when I was a kid I fought with my mom over that stuff. I was more lucky I guess. I was 12 when I realized" foolish laid his head back down and nodded. "I love you.." He mumbled. Sapnap pet his hair again. "I love you too.."