55: love

Sapnap was able to go home after another look and test and he was done with hospitals for now. Though he would go back to get this cast off in a few weeks.

He went to bed immediately once again from lack of sleep at the hospital, and foolish crawled in beside him. Everyone got sleep and sapnap made sure he took his medicine the next morning.

Now sapnap was able to go back to work but he was told he had to sit down most of the time so it didn't cause any pain or anything. So after he made a drink for someone he sat down and waited for someone else. And his coworker and him took turns with people.

Sapnap left to the bathroom after an hour of serving and came back, hearing noises from the different rooms, including wilburs. He sighed softly and went back to his seat watching all the people.

He watched Wilbur on stage and chewed the insides of his cheeks.
He heard someone walk up and he was ready to take their order, but saw George. He froze a moment before rolling his eyes.

"Tequila please" He said leaning on the counter. Sapnap grabbed a glass and started making the drink. George could tell he hated seeing him. "So, what have you been up to?" Sapnaps face turned mad. "Why would you care?"

"I'm just asking" "it's none of your business actually" sapnap huffed.
"Right, C'mon sapnap we were friends"
Sapnap turned around glaring. "We used to be friends. Until you ditched me"

George scoffed. "I didn't ditch you. I saw someone in emotional distress and you were making it worse by saying you wanted to break up. I did the logical thing and helped someone"

"That's hilarious, I was in emotional distress that day and you just wouldn't listen to me or anything I was trying to say, you just blamed me because if you were actually listening you would know I was not myself for two weeks, I blamed myself for feeling depressed and then dream left to go to you because I wasn't doing what I was supposed to in a relationship so there"

He slammed the drink on the counter.
"Now you know my side, the true side. Here's your drink asshole" He said turning away. George stared at him as if he was expecting to make up with him, like it could be like old times.

He paid and walked away. Sapnap sat and stared at the floor. He didn't think he'd have to deal with this again any time soon but his past always seemed to follow him. He laid his head on his hand.

He felt a hand on his shoulder making him jump and look up. It was Wilbur with a sympathetic look on his face. "C'mon love.. let's go to my room.." He said helping him up. Sapnap followed him and went in, Wilbur shut the door.

Sapnap sat on the couch and picked at his cast. Wilbur sat beside him and wrapped his arms around him pulling him close. "Don't worry about them.. you have us you know that.." sapnap started crying and hugged him.

Wilbur rubbed his back and rocked him slightly. They didn't deserve how much sapnap still cared. They didn't deserve his love. Sapnap deserved people that loved him. Like Wilbur, foolish and Charlie. Wilbur talked to him while he cried and fell asleep against him.

Wilbur laid him down on the couch and covered him with a fuzzy robe. He wiped off the tears on his cheeks and kissed his head. "We love you.." Wilbur said softly.

Sapnap woke up looking around at the pink colored light. It was dark except that pink light. He sat up and looked around. He looked at the time, it was 9pm. It was past closing time and people would be cleaning up right now.

He got up and opened the door. He went to the main area and saw Wilbur talking to.. the manager? Wilbur saw him and walked over smiling. "How'd you sleep?"
Sapnap shrugged. "Good.? How long was I out.?" "An hour and 30 minutes"

"Shit.. um.. when are we leaving?"
"Right now, C'mon" He took sapnaps hand and got his stuff together and got in the car. Sapnap looked out the window and laid his head on it.

They got home and went inside, sapnap went up to his room and Charlie and foolish watched. They looked at Wilbur. "I'll explain later.." He kissed them and went upstairs.

Sapnap laid down, he'd take a shower tomorrow.