15: needs

Sapnap went home and tried to get some rest from his horrible feelings.
Dream stayed with him in bed the whole time which he needed to definitely thank him when he felt better..

A few days of being out of work and taking his medication he felt better. Though dream didn't like that he hadn't felt good. But.. if it wasn't sapnap, it was always someone. Dream started acting off one morning.

He seemed to want to be around sapnap a lot. He would cling to him and beg him not to go to work. He wanted him to stay and be with him. He literally begged him to.

He wined and nuzzled on him. Sapnap sighed. Dream deserved it. He called work saying he was going to take one more day off and hung out with dream.

The watched TV on the couch, dream laying against sapnap and trying to rub all over him. Sapnap felt a bit confused. He'd known dream for almost 3 weeks and he never did this. Maybe he was just finally getting more comfortable. 

Sapnap needed to take a shower, and dream begged him to let him be in there with him. Sapnap was finally convinced. He started the water and began getting undressed, dream doing that as well.

He got in, dream going in behind him and hugging him. Sapnap had a difficult time actually taking a shower.. dreams hands seemed to want to be all over his body. But when dream had started to.. try to do other things, sapnap pushed his hands off.

"Dream.. what are you doing?" He ask not turning around and keeping his hands covering his lower parts. Dream frowned. "Sorry" sapnap put a hand on his shoulder. "It's ok.. just.. I want to know what you want.."

Dream flushed and looked down. "I.. can just text George.." sapnap felt a hinge of something like.. jealousy? But he shouldn't.. "..if that's what you want.." He mumbled turning off the water and getting out.

What dream wanted was his own master, sapnap, to do something, he wanted to do anything. It had felt like forever since he had, and he was so used to it.. he couldn't just stop..

It was like an addiction. It wasn't good like most addictions. Dream frowned  watching him get dressed. He got dressed himself. He was stressed.. he didn't.. have a master who would do things to him.. it wasn't a bad thing but if not at all.. he didn't like it.

They went to sapnaps room and sat on the bed. Sapnap texted George about dream asking what he should do. George said he couldn't come over but if sapnap wanted he could do whatever dream needed. If he didn't just bring him to his house.

Dream was sitting criss crossed now, his tail swooshing aggressively and he looked upset. Sapnap needed to suck it up. He pulled dream in his lap and looked at him. Dream looked at him and blushed.

Sapnap cupped his cheeks and kissed him. He hoped dream was ok with it. Apparently he was because his ears went down and he put his hands on his shoulders kissing him back.

Sapnap was becoming more comfortable and confident. He rubbed his hips and pulled away going to kiss his neck. Dream wined and titled his head. Sapnap had laid him down and kissed around his neck, leaving bites and ask dream what he wanted.

Dream said anything.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dream now laid with sapnap, satisfied and happy. He was purring and nuzzling him. Sapnap held him close and pet his head. He sighed softly. "Thank you.." dream mumbled. Sapnap nodded and kissed his head.

At least someone enjoyed his affection....