28: left

Foolish and sapnap drove around town. Foolish had wrote to him he wanted to go to a coffee shop, and get something, then go to the park and sit at a bench while they just.. relaxed. Foolish got a tea, supposedly it helped with stress and anxiety, that was all he wanted, and the two went to this place and sat at a bench.

Foolish sipped his tea, sapnap drank the coffee he got and looked around. It was really nice, actually. Foolish just sat and seemed to be feeling better. At least way better than how sapnap found him. He wondered why he didn't talk. Maybe he couldn't..

He just sat with him and looked around.
Eventually they decided to go back to sapnaps so he could put his groceries up, luckily he didn't buy too many things that needed refrigeration. Either way the things that did were fine to be out that long.

Then he had to take foolish home. When he ask foolish if he was ready, he shook his head and looked down. Sapnap told him it would be ok, and Wilbur and Charlie must be really worried about him. So foolish agreed when he was ready and they went back to his house.

Foolish stayed in the car looking at the house. "How about this.. I'll go in and tell them not to overwhelm you, ok?" Foolish nodded. Sapnap seemed to be a really good care taker..

Sapnap pat his back and got out going to the door and knocking. The door immediately flung open. "O-oh sapnap it's you.. I'm sorry right nows not a good time, foolish ran away and we don't know where he is-"

"Will its ok, he's in my car.." wilburs eyes widened and he looked over his shoulder at his car. Foolish was looking at his lap nervously fidgeting. "Oh my God foo-" "calm down some buddy.." Wilbur looked at him.

"He.. feels really upset and he's nervous about coming back.. I'm not exactly sure what happened but it shook him up and he's just really nervous to come home"
Wilbur looked back at him. He did look really upset.. he sighed softly. "Ok.. I'll be calm.." sapnap nodded and watched him walk up to the car.

This wasn't sapnaps business but he wanted to make sure foolish was ok. He cared about these people. Though he needed to get home soon. Foolish got out and Wilbur wrapped an arm around him. Foolish started crying again and seemed to be explaining something to Wilbur, just very quietly and his head was hidden in wilburs chest now as he covered his face sobbing.

Wilbur listened and his face changed to a sympathetic worry. He frowned and held him close whispering something to him. Sapnap shifted. He walked back to his car hearing glimpses of their conversation. But only heard Wilbur and foolishs crying and very muffled voice saying sorry.

"It's ok I'm not mad.. you can't control that" and "that was a long time ago, you've made so much progress, little slip ups are ok" and "even so everyone gets sick sometimes even from nervousness" trying to tell Foolish that even if he got sick it may have just been because he felt nervous and upset so his body naturally made him.

So sapnap waved bye to Wilbur who waved a bit and walked back to their house with Foolish. Sapnap drove home frowning. It wasn't his business and he didn't need to know. He shouldn't have even heard any of that.

But he felt like it wasn't just that.. but he didn't need to think about anything like that right now. He got the groceries and went inside. Dream didn't run up to the door like he usually did unless he was alseep or in the bathroom.

But sapnaps sudden upset feelings and new found anxiety and thoughts bugged him. He sat everything down. The reality started to sink in. He might not be able to live without dream. Seeing how wilbur cared so much about Foolish, the love, sapnap might have some attachment issues and anxiety over people he loved.

He suddenly had millions of thoughts running through his head. Tears formed in his eyes. He really needed to calm down, but a sudden panic set in. For what reason he didn't know. But it was there and now made him think of reasons dream wasn't ok.

Like he didn't come to the door. What if he'd left him too long and he left, going to the only other person he knew, George. What if sapnap wasn't able to make dream feel happy in this relationship and dream wasn't happy and he was just hiding it.

Seeing Wilbur and foolish and Charlie sometimes made him think he wasn't doing something right. His sudden panic turned in to an attack. He sat in the floor thinking of all these scenarios and thoughts. He started crying and hyperventilating. Dream still hadn't come to him.

Maybe he really had left.