10: confession

Sapnap sat on the bed he was supposed to for this check up type thing. The doctor came in with a clipboard. "What has brought you here today?" He ask politely. Sapnap rubbed his arm. "My friend was worried and took me here.."

The doctor sat down and hummed. "What were they worried about?" Sapnap shifted. "I- work at a club and got beat up.. it was a few days ago. He saw where I got kicked in the stomach and thought there was something more wrong. I told him it was fine"

"I'm sorry. What was he worried about?" Sapnap sighed. "I.. the bruising and redness.. and.. bloating.." the doctor got up. "Can I check that out?" He nodded. He was ordered to lay down and had his shirt pulled up. Sapnap kept it down just below his chest.

The doctor put his hand on it and moved it around pressing lightly in different places. Sapnap winced. But when he pressed in a particular place sapnap jumped and tried his best not to kick the doctor. It hurt bad.

The doctor nodded. "So here.." He gently put his hand on his lower right side. "What about.. here?" He ask doing the same to the left. The same pain. And sapnap knew why. But it shouldn't hurt like this.

He helped him sit up. "Ok.. well, I will be back in a minute" He said leaving. Sapnap shifted. He knew it probably had to do with what he'd told dream.. but telling Dream was an accident and he didn't want anyone to know.

When the doctor came back and said he wanted to do an x-ray, sapnap knew he had to tell him.. he had to because they would be doing unnecessary tests. He knew what was wrong but never told anyone.

Well, of course the doctor who diagnosed him knew but still. He let out a shakey breath. "I don't need an x-ray.."
The doctor sighed softly. "We need it so we can find out what's making it hurt. It could be internal bleeding or something that happened to damage you in the punching and kicking"

Sapnap looked at him. "My doctor a few years told me I.." He sighed. "Have a much higher amount of prostaglandins and I can sometimes get really bad cysts and that's what causes the redness bloating and really bad pain.. being kicked just added to it.. and of course it bruised it.."

He looked at sapnap with a puzzled face. "So.. are you..?" Sapnap sighed and nodded. "Oh, I didn't know. Well, if you want we can take an x-ray anyways to check out and make sure your ok on the inside" He shrugged. "We can.."

So he was taken for an x-ray. After, the doctor came in and handed him a paper. "Well, due to what you said about what your doctor told you, yes you have a cyst on your right ovary, why it hurt so much when I touched it, and both are enlarged, but if you take your medicine you were prescribed regularly that should take care of it"

Sapnap nodded. "Thank you.." He nodded. "Your friend was smart for taking you here.. if you were punched and that cyst was ruptured you'd be in a world of pain soon" sapnap shivered.

He nodded and left with the paperwork. He turned it in at the front desk and got back to dream and George. They left and sapnap was silent the car ride home.

George didn't ask what happened. He knew if sapnap wanted to tell him he would. Plus.. he'd ask later. They got to sapnaps house and sapnap went in and to the bathroom. George and dream both noticed how often he went to the bathroom.

George flopped on the couch and dream looked at him. George pat beside him and dream sat down. Sapnap came in the room a few minutes later and sat on the other couch with a sigh. George looked at him.

"Don't even ask. I'll just tell you" George blinked and nodded. "I already knew what was wrong. I have a cyst and the punches just added to it."

"A cyst?? Where?" He huffed. "In my body?? Where else?" He was clearly in a mood. George rolled his eyes. "Well..?"
"I just have to take the medication my doctor gave me. I haven't taken it recently.. I should take both actually.." He mumbled the last bit.

"Is it medicine for the cyst?" He nodded. "Something like that.." George nodded and sighed. "I'm sorry" "..if you hadn't taken me something could have happened... so thank you.." He mumbled. George smiled. "Told you"

Sapnap glared. George giggled. "Well I'm glad it isn't life threatening" "it is. Threatening me to-" dreams ears went down. "I'm joking.. but it's fine.. I'm just gonna take my medicine like I'm supposed to and I'll be better..'

Dream nodded and leaned on George.
Sapnap felt bad. He wanted to tell George, he really did. But at the same time he didn't. He didn't know why. He always felt.. different around George.