6: sick..?

George immediately rushed to him and sat on his knees in front of him. "Hey hey whats going on?" He ask putting a hand on his shoulder. Sapnap jumped and wiped his face. "Oh- i- nothing I'm just- uh" He shook his head and took a shakey breath.

George frowned some. "Your lying. What's really going on? Are you hurt?" Sapnap adored how George could care so much about him. Ever since he passed out at work he was more concerned for him.

So seeing him on the floor crying made him especially worried. Sapnap sniffled and wiped his face again. "I-im ok- fuck-" He curled up a bit and let out a small breath. "I- Just help me up please.." George stood and helped him up, sapnap almost falling over.

"Ok yeah no, let's go back to your room" sapnap wined and gasp when George picked him up with ease bridal style.
Dream watched them. "Is he ok?-"
George shrugged and took him to his room laying him down.

"George I'm fine- I just-" "sapnap you wouldn't be fine if you were in your kitchen floor crying with a trash can beside you." "..I wasn't crying I.., had something in my eye..s.."

George rolled his eyes. "Whatever.. look.." He sat beside him. "What's really going on.? Does something hurt?" Sapnap looked away. "Sapnap"

"Ugh- my stomach.." "ok.. what kind of pain is it?" "Can we please just not talk about it?" "No! You were in the floor crying over it!" He covered his face. George wouldn't be able to get him to talk anyways.

He sighed. "You'll tell me later. I'm gonna go clean up the kitchen ok?" "You don't have to I'll do it later-" "No. I'm doing it. Rest" He said leaving.

Sapnap wined and looked at the ceiling.
To be honest he wanted someone with him. He knew it was just how he felt at the moment but..

He groaned and rolled over just decided to try and sleep it off.

Sapnap finally was waking up. He groaned in pain and rubbed his stomach. And because of all his loose emotions and he was alone, he started crying.

He pushed a pillow between his legs and hugged on to another. He covered his face and hiccuped. Eventually he felt a hand on his forehead and moved to his cheek. "God sapnap your burning up.."

Sapnap opened his eyes and looked up at George. "I-im not-" "sapnap stop. Your crying and clearly in pain. We should probably take you to an emergency room-" "please- just- I don't like you worrying about me" He said wiping his face and sitting up.

"Of course I'm gonna worry about you.. your my.. best friend ok?" Sapnap looked at him. "Do you mean it.?" He nodded and blushed. It wasn't normal for George to be.. well, show genuine affection.

Sapnap sat up and winced. He let out a shakey breath and laid his head on George's chest. "I'll feel better after an asprin and a warm shower.." George tilted his head. "This has happened before?" "Many times.. I'll be ok I promise.."

George sighed softly. "Well.. I'm staying with you. You look in a lot of pain.." He sighed softly and just leaned In to George. "Where's dream?" George traced his finger over his back. Sapnap just wanted more of this..

The comfort.. he just slumped in to George's arms. George sighed softly. "Hey.." sapnap didn't answer. "Aren't you gonna take a shower.?" Sapnap wined.

"Ookk.. Cmon" He sat him up and got up. Sapnap felt like crying again. He was helped to the bathroom. Sapnap turned on the water and thanked George.

After his shower he wrapped himself in a towel and left to his room. Dream was laying on the bed on a phone. He titled his head and sat beside him making sure his towel stayed around him.

"Who's is that?" Dream smiled. "George's. He let me borrow it just for entertainment purposes "

"Ah, well.. I guess I'll grab clothes and get dressed" He said searching for clothing. Dream sat up. "I can look away" sapnap chuckled. "It's fine, I actually need to go back to the bathroom so" He smiled at him and left the room.

He walked back to the bathroom and sat his clothes down. He shut the door and sighed softly. At least the pain had let up.. but he definitely still needed pain medicine.

He got dressed and went downstairs to get it. George walked up to him. "Feel better?" He nodded. "I will after I take this" He smiled and nodded. He wouldn't push sapnap to tell him what was wrong. Just this once.