33: protection

Sapnap woke up the next morning and sat up stretching. He got up and didn't put on clothes. He just kept his shorts and t-shirt on and went to the bathroom then downstairs. Charlie was giggling while he sat on top of foolish and playing with his hands.

Foolish was giggling as well and just playing with him. Sapnap smiled softly and rubbed his arm. Charlie looked up and smiled. "Hi sapnap" foolish looked over at him. "Uh.. hey.." He walked by and sat on the other couch.

He held his phone in his hand and clicked on dreams number. He'd been constantly debating on blocking his number, deleting it. But he couldn't.
He felt a hand on his shoulder making him jump and put his phone down.

Wilbur was behind him and gave him a sympathetic look. "I made breakfast if anyone wants anything" He chuckled walking to the kitchen. Charlie got up and ran off. Foolish sat up and looked at sapnap.

He rubbed his arm and got up sitting beside him. Sapnap looked at him. Foolish held up his phone. He ask if sapnap was ok. Sapnap nodded. "Yeah.. just had a rough few weeks.. uh.. wilburs a good help though.."

Foolish nodded writing on his phone again. 'He usually is.. he's great' sapnap nodded. "Yeah.. he is.." foolish looked at him. "But- uh.. we should probably go to breakfast.." foolish pat his back and got up. They went to the kitchen and made their plates sitting down with Wilbur and Charlie.

They ate and talked, sapnap and foolish more less. They got up, and went back to the living room. Sapnap went upstairs and got dressed, just in another shirt and sweat pants, and sat on the bed and got on his phone.

He'd gotten a text from his work asking where he'd been. He finally decided to talk to his boss. He called her and nervously waited. She answered with a normal hello.

"Uh.. hey roxy.. it's sapnap" "Jesus where have you been?? I was starting to think you got murdered or something" "sorry.. I uh.. haven't been feeling well and uh.. Y'know depression kicked my butt.. and I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday so.."

She seemed to be taking a moment to smoke from whatever she had. "Damn I'm sorry. Look, I know you have these problems and stuff so I understand. Try and call or text me at least though"

"Im sorry.. so I'm not fired.?" "Not yet" she joked. "Sap I like you. You make better drinks than anyone. Plus you need money. But your not making it by staying at home. Take the time you need but if you wanna keep the job come back before the 21st"

"Right.. thanks.." He hung up and looked at his hands. He could work somewhere else.. but he probably wouldn't get paid as much. He actually got paid pretty good as a bartender at a strip club. Plus.. Wilbur still worked there.. he'd just.. have to avoid George and if dream were there..

He sat his phone on the bed and tried to think of what he wanted to do. It took him a few days to decide. He needed to go back. Wilbur had been going back to work every night so he should go when Wilbur did. He'd drive there and they'd get out and do their jobs and leave together.

Sapnap told Wilbur this and Wilbur ask if he was sure. He said yes. So the next day he had to try and prepare himself to go back. He got dressed and brushed his hair. He went downstairs and took a deep breath. He blinked when he saw Charlie and foolish ready to go as well.

"Uh.. are you guys going?" Charlie smiled wide and nodded. "Yeah! We wanna go with you guys so we can hang out and-" Wilbur cleared his throat. "Alright.. they might have to stay around you most of the time if that's ok-" "that's fine-" He answered immediately.

Having them there made him feel more comfortable. "Okay, let's go" Wilbur chuckled. They drove off to the club. Foolish seemed nervous and Charlie looked excited. Sapnap also looked nervous..

They went inside, the other two showing ID'S and went with Wilbur to his room. Wilbur hummed and started fixing his hair. Foolish sat on the couch and Charlie sat beside him humming.

Sapnap went to the counter nervously glancing around. He wiped off the counter and sat looking at his lap. He tried not to think about seeing them.
But that was basically impossible.

Charlie came in smiling and sat beside him. He looked at him. "Wilburs getting ready, I wanted to come check on you" sapnap smiled slightly. "Im ok.. I'm just nervous about seeing them.." He nodded. "I understand.. I'll be here and foolish is gonna come soon"

He nodded and smiled softly. "Right.. thanks.." He glanced around and laid his head on his hand. He saw the lights turn blue making him freeze up.