41: comfortable..

Wilbur hummed. "So what are you doing in here other than proclaiming your love?" Sapnap giggled. "I'm your next client.." He blinked. "Wait- your my next-" He grabbed his schedule. "Oh! Wow- you must have some things you wanna catch up on" He joked.

"Nah- just.. honestly I don't know why I did that-" Wilbur chuckled and closed his door. "Well I guess you sit down first" sapnap sat on the couch and Wilbur sat beside him. "Y'know, this makes my job easier"

"What?" "You coming in and we can just hang out and I'm still getting paid" sapnap giggled. "Yeah.. so.. do I just live with you guys now?" He giggled. Wilbur hummed. "If you want.. I mean.. wouldn't that be the most logical thing?"

He nodded. "Yeah.. how do I split my part of the bills?" Wilbur kissed his head. "You don't have to worry about that" and with that kiss, sapnaps face went red. "Wha- oh so your gonna get flustered over a head kiss but not a full on make out??"

Sapnap put his face in his hands. He'd never felt this sort of love before. "Sorry- Are kisses still off the table.?" Sapnap looked at him and shook his head quickly. "No no!! I uh- just have to get used to that.."

Wilbur giggled. "Ok love.. oh, remember when you wanted to practice pole dancing?" He nodded. "Oh yeah.. I forgot I was trying to learn that.." "You got pretty far. Do you think you can still do that?"

He shrugged. "Maybe not as good.."
Wilbur hummed. "Would you ever try it again?" Sapnap shrugged again. "Maybe.." "Well if you ever decide to you can. What do you think Charlie and foolish are doing?"

"Dunno.. maybe cuddling like they always do?" He chuckled. Wilbur giggled. "Yeah they do that a lot.. when Charlie came in to the relationship foolish seemed to bond more with Charlie. Kinda like you with me"

Sapnap blushed. "Mhm.." He laid his head on wilburs shoulder. Wilbur smiled softly. "I'm so glad you feel comfortable enough to do this.."

Sapnap nodded. "Me too.. I guess I just.. thought.. you guys wouldn't treat me that bad.." Wilbur frowned softly and pet his hair. "Of course we wouldn't.. we're not like them.."

He nodded. "I realized that.. he's trying to upset me.. I'm trying not to let him.. I decided I have you guys.. it shouldn't hurt so bad to let him go.. he's clearly let me go" Wilbur cupped his cheeks. "He doesn't know what he's doing"

Sapnap smiled softly and basically gave him lovey eyes. Wilbur giggled and kissed his nose. They talked for a while until sapnaps time was up. They left work around 8 and got home.

Sapnap got a shower and just put on his boxers and swear pants. He was going to go to bed soon anyways and felt a little hot so he didn't wear a shirt. It didn't bother him.

His scars were hardly noticeable. Sort of. But he didn't mind. He was more comfortable with them anyways.
He went downstairs to grab a drink and was going to head to bed soon.

Foolish was at the kitchen sitting on the counter with his medicine bottle beside him. Sapnap hummed and grabbed a water. Foolish looked at him and his scars. Sapnap knew he saw them, but he didn't expect him to get down and stare.

He rubbed his arm. He clearly wanted to talk but he.. maybe couldn't at the moment? Sapnap looked at him. "What?" He ask softly. Foolish pointed to his chest.

"Oh- yeah, top surgery scars, um.. I hope you don't mind or something.." foolish looked at him. He lifted his own shirt showing the same scars, just more pink.
"Oh! Are you trans too.?" He was actually taken aback by this..

Foolish was trans? Someone else was like him? Foolish nodded and blushed putting his shirt back down. "Oh- so.. we're more alike than we knew huh" He giggled. Foolish nodded and smiled slightly.

Foolish seemed shy but happy. He held on to sapnaps arm as they headed back upstairs. Sapnap hummed. "Were you gonna come in my room?" Foolish nodded. "Alright" He went in and shut his door sitting on his bed.

Foolish sat beside him and looked at his lap. Sapnap smiled at him. "Would you like to text me.?" He nodded. Foolish got his phone and stayed with sapnap, texting him asking him questions and just having a nice bonding sort of moment.

Sapnap rubbed his arm. "I um.. got more comfortable actually.. uh.. I kissed wilbur.." foolish smiled at him and texted him. 'That's great' he nodded. "I saw dream and he.. was trying to upset me.. I just.. realized you guys wouldn't treat me like that.. so.. I just-"

Foolish held his hand and typed on his phone. 'Can we kiss.?' Foolish looked kind of hesitant but he did want to. Sapnap blushed. "Yeah- Sorry I might not be that good at it" foolish giggled and shrugged.

Sapnap pulled him close and their faces met. Sapnap kissed him, foolish seemed to relax the longer they kissed. Sapnap pulled away and looked at him. Foolish wined and hugged on to him.

Sapnap giggled and hugged him.
The two laid down and foolish snuggled up to him. Wilbur opened the door and looked at them. He smiled softly. Foolish had already fallen asleep.

"Is he sleeping with you?" He ask quietly. Sapnap nodded. "He found out I was trans and I think he bonded really well.." Wilbur smiled softly. "Y'know.. he definitely loves you.." sapnap looked at him. "Why do you say that?"

"He.. doesn't exactly just start cuddling someone like this and sleeping alone with them.." He smiled and hummed.
"Guess he just feels that comfortable with me.."

Wilbur nodded. "Goodnight.." "night.."
Sapnap cuddled up to foolish as he slowly dozed off to sleep.