7: fight

Just like that sapnap was back at work. Although he still seemed a bit off. When George saw him at work he scoffed and walked up to the bar, people were already coming in. "Sapnap"

Sapnap blinked and turned around. "Hey geor-" "what the hell are you doing here??" He blinked. "Wha- uhh I work here??" "You were sick two days ago- no way your better"

"I'm okay today.. my stomach's still bloated but I'm not hurting and I don't feel sick" George groaned. "Dammit sapnap.. you don't need to work. You have other people who will work" He shrugged. "I'm fine.. you shouldn't be out here right now.."

George huffed. "Whatever. If you wind up vomiting in someone's drink don't say I didn't warn you" He said walking off. Sapnap chuckled.

He liked being here.. he worked hard too. He was the best bartender they had. People, especially women, loved to watch him make drinks. But.. he worked too so he could see George.

..and not just at work to talk to..

He watched George on stage while he made drinks. He wouldn't lie to himself, George was pretty. But he shook his head and decided to focus on drinks. Of course he thought he was pretty. A lot of people were. He'd never.. really had a crush.

He'd never dated anyone before. He didn't really think about it. At one point he thought he was ace.

Anyways. He saw the lights go red and blue. He sighed softly and continued to make drinks. After a while he went to the bathroom and then started down the hall. He heard noises from George's room.

He looked at it. He must have a client. He was surprised when the door swung open and a security man walked in dragging someone out. He jumped and watched him yell. He looked at sapnap and glared.

Sapnap shifted and went in. George was sitting on the couch looking mad. Sapnap sat beside him making him look at him. "Why are you in here?" Sapnap shrugged. "Just saw a guy being dragged after coming back from the bathroom. Out of your room"

George fake gasp. "Oh? You stopped working a minute for your needs?" Sapnap huffed. "Yes. Now.. what happened?" George leaned back and crossed his arm.

"The guy wanted more than he paid for. Got mad when I didn't let him. So I called for a security guard. He's pissed" sapnap chuckled. "I could tell.. well, are you ok?" He nodded. "Yeah I'm fine"

Sapnap nodded and got up. "Well I'll go back to working. See you later" George nodded and watched him leave.

After work sapnap went home and laid on his bed. Dream had stayed home all day watching TV and sleeping. He didn't mind. But he was happy when sapnap was back.

He laid in bed with him and smiled. Sapnap chuckled. "I'm gonna go get ready for bed and we can talk ok?" Dream nodded.

He and dream talked for a while. Dream was a pretty touchy person. He cuddled all over sapnap and played with his shirt. Sapnap pet his ears and made dream purr. He giggled and noticed that dream just wanted attention, love.

He smiled softly and continued to pet him. Hoping he'd make up for how long he was gone. They both went to sleep soon after a while of talking.

Sapnap went to work more later, before the club opened. So he spent most of the day with dream. Dream said bye watching him leave and sapnap went his way to work.

He worked, did his job, and went off to the bathroom after. He groaned and rubbed his stomach. If George knew he was hurting again he'd be upset. He chuckled and winced.

He left the bathroom and went outside to grab something from his car when he was grabbed and shoved in to a wall. The air was knocked out of his lungs and he coughed.

And he was punched where it hurt. His gut. He gasp and teared up. If he was punched anywhere else he wouldn't be near crying. But he was..

He felt a kick down to there and he fell on his knees. He held his side where it hurt and gasp out a cry. One of the guys laughed. "Pitiful huh? Y'know"

He grabbed sapnaps chin. "Your lucky" sapnap was punched. He spit blood and coughed. "You get to hang around that whore all you want with no pay"

He was punched again and heard the door open. Security grabbed them and called the police. Sapnap held his side. This would hurt for a while.

He tilted his head back. His nose was bleeding, his face and ribs, sides and stomach hurt. He was helped up and taken inside where he was taken to the back and held an ice pack to his face.

He breathed shallow and was ask if he needed to go to the hospital. He said no.
He felt his nose that still bled and groaned. He heard foot steps and saw George. George's eyes widened and he rushed to him.

"Oh my God sapnap what happened!?"
Sapnap winced and coughed, when he coughed he teared up from his throbbing abdomen.

George crouched and cupped his non hurt cheek. Sapnap shut his eyes. "I'm ok.." George was pissed. "How the fuck are you fine!? Look at you!" A dark place around his eye was forming, his cheek was red, his nose still had blood, his lip was cut and his stomach was probably bruised.

"Let's get you home ok?" Sapnap nodded. He limped to his car and George drove him home. He was helped inside and to his room.

He laid on the bed carefully and groaned. He felt like crying. Not while George was there. George came back with another ice pack and some sort of ointment. Sapnap put the ice on his eye and shut his eyes.

He felt George rubbing the ointment on his cuts and red places. He sighed. George sighed as well and looked at him. "What happened.?' Sapnap shrugged. "I went out to my car and I was jumped.. I didn't even really see who it was.."

George frowned. "Well now you aren't going to work for a while." He sighed. "I guess your right.." George pet his hair.
Sapnap opened his eyes and looked at George. "Can you get a heating pad.?"

"Uh.. where?" "It's under my bed.." He nodded and pulled it out plugging it up. Sapnap lifted his shirt just for his stomach to show. It was red, bloated and slightly bruised. George frowned.

Sapnap put it on and shut his eyes. "I think I'm gonna sleep.." George nodded. "I'll take care of dream.. just rest.." sapnap nodded and soon drifted off.
George looked at him and got up.

He covered him with his blanket and left the room. Dream was really worried, George told him he'd be ok.
George felt awful. He watched TV with dream, dream curling up against him and falling asleep.