23: sex

Sapnap woke up in the middle of the night with himself against dream. He wined. His body felt bad again. He sat up and grabbed his phone. He knew hybrids kept themselves hidden.

At least their traits. But sapnap was now in a very vulnerable state. He texted George finally. It was 3 am. He didn't expect an answer but he desperately hoped for one. 'George I'm so sorry I haven't talked to you in a few weeks I've been going through some things but something happened today and I wanted to tell you but I'm scared. I miss you a lot, I miss our friendship'

He sat his phone down and rubbed his stomach. He looked at dream and wined. His phone buzzed a few minutes later making him immediately grab it.
'Hey sap.. I'm sorry I haven't tried to reach out, works been getting rough but it's a little better now. What's going on?'

He teared up. George answered him. Maybe there was hope. 'It's hard to explain but you can't tell anyone'
'Of course.. what's up?' Sapnap took a deep breath and took a picture of himself. His black bunny ears clear.

He sent it and waited. 'Are those ears??'
'Yes- and since i-.. I'm biologically uh.. Y'know, it means I'm having a rough week and I just wanted to make out friendship better'

'Oh sapnap.. I wish you would've texted me sooner.. this means you have to hide stuff now..' 'yeah and I'm really scared but i met this guy who has a poly relationship and one knows how to help, I took medicine and he's given me tips and stuff..'

'I missed a lot didn't i.. well I'll try and be back in the picture soon, give me the address and I'll stop by one day this week' 'ok thank you..' He texted him and said goodbye.

He laid down. It was that easy to fix it huh.. he closed his eyes and cuddled up to dream. He felt better mentally.. now he just needed to fall asleep..

The next morning dream woke up with sapnap gone. Some sort of instincts immediately settled in. Sapnap, his mate, was gone. And in a fragile time.
He got up and rushed trying to follow his scent.

He found him in the kitchen with Charlie. Charlie had given him another pill and was talking about tips on how to feel better. Wilbur had walked in and embarrassed them both, so he put his hands up in defense and walked off.

He went back to his room to their other partner no one had met yet. Dream rushed to him. Sapnap looked at him. "Hey dreamy.. how'd you sleep.?" Dream shrugged. "Fine- how are you feeling?-"

Sapnap kissed his head. "I feel better.. I have to take another pill in 5 hours" dream nodded slowly. "Can I talk to you.?" He ask shifting. Sapnap nodded. "Yeah..?" Charlie left.

He grabbed sapnaps hand. "I don't like when you leave me and go off alone while your in heat-" sapnap blinked. "Why? None of them are gonna hurt me dream.. im ok.." dream frowned. "But they could hurt you you don't know that they won't-" "dream..."

He cupped his cheeks. Dreams tail was puffed up up and he had tears in his eyes. He was clearly stressed.  "Shh.." He held him close. "No ones gonna hurt me.. no ones gonna hurt you anymore either.. we have each other.. we won't let anyone hurt each other.."

Dream started crying. After all this time, he learned that what happened to him all his life was wrong. That it hurt him, he now had a healthy relationship, or at least so much more healthier than before.. he didn't want the same thing to happen to sapnap..

Sapnap hugged him close. He felt so bad for dream. Everything was sinking in at once. Sapnap took him to the living room and kissed his head petting his ears while he clung to him. No matter how sapnap felt he always wanted to protect dream. Even with his own emotions.

He held him close and just pet his ears. Dream calmed down and looked at him.
"Are you sure no ones hurt you.?" Sapnap shook his head. "No ones hurt me.. I promise.. if anyone did I'd tell you ok.?" He nodded and clung to him.

He nodded. "Ok.. just.." He cupped sapnaps cheek. "If anyone tries.. scream.. or yell for me.." He nodded. "Promise I will.." dream was so overprotective of him right now.. it was probably because of instincts from sapnap being in his current situation.

But also realization of what used to happen to him being wrong and painful.. a healthy relationship was caring for someone and not.. hurting them like sapnap..

The day went by until night came. Sapnap had taken more medicine and was about to go to bed when his name was called to go downstairs. He walked down, honestly just really tired and wanting sleep.

But when he saw George at the door, his little tail started wagging rapidly and he immediately wanted to run to him. But he just hesitantly approached him and hugged his stomach. "Hey sap.." sapnap shifted. "Hi George.."

George smiled at him. "I'm sorry we haven't talked.. I missed you.." sapnap nodded. "I missed you a lot too.." George hugged him. "I'm happy we talked.. I was worried we weren't friends anymore.." George said.

Sapnap was surprised he cared that much. Dream stood watching the two. He felt an overwhelming jealousy. His tail puffed up and he watched them.

"So.. a bunny huh?" Sapnap shrugged. "Yeah I guess.." "that's cool" the two talked about everything going on. George ask questions about his heat.
Sapnap didn't like to admit it, but he had these weird images and thoughts that flashed through his head.

He told George about these.. thoughts and images.. about.. other people.. and George told him it was ok. It was normal. Sex was normal and honestly a highly wanted thing. Not for everyone of course but still.

It calmed his mind a little. But dream watching them made more angry faces. He was jealous and was starting to not like George so much..

George saw dream. He smirked. Dream was clearly agitated. Dream may not have realized, but he wanted sapnap. He wanted him to himself and no one else could touch him. It was his instincts.

So George leaned to sapnaps eat smirking. "I think you should give those thoughts and images some real thought.. looks like someone wouldn't mind" He said patting his shoulder. "But I'll leave you, I'll see you soon ok? Text me if you need to" sapnap was confused but nodded.

He watched him leave and felt arms wrap around him, and suddenly a bite on his neck. It made him jump and shiver at the same time. He turned around flushed. "Dream-?"

"Mine.." He mumbled hugging him. Sapnap blinked. That's what George meant. He went red. Did dream.. want that with him??

He hoped so..

That was another intrusive thought. He groaned. He needed to clear his head. He went back upstairs with dream and the two sat on the bed. So much he wanted.. but he was scared.. not just of the activity itself but.. would dream really want to.?

And dream wasn't the only person sapnap thought about with his sudden intrusive thoughts. He felt like some sort of bad word for females that people used. Whores?

He felt like that with his thoughts. It wasn't just two people either. It was just his heat though and deep down he knew that. He just hoped he wouldn't do anything he'd regret..