27: Trauma

Sapnap needed to go to the store. They needed food, and dream didn't want to go out. Sapnap understood. So, he grabbed his keys and his wallet, kissed dream bye and left. He drove to the store

He grabbed a cart and pushed it around looking at his list, walked around and put things they needed in the cart. He paid for everything and headed to his car. He got everything in and got in, driving off.

He passed a little hill and blinked when he saw.. something or.. someone familiar. He pulled in to a lot and got out. He wouldn't have really went to look, but they were sitting on the ground alone, and sort of rocking back and forth. So it worried him.

He walked over and heard the crying.
He gently put his hand on their shoulder making them jump. "Hey.." it was Wilbur and Charlie's partner. He hadn't gotten to talk to him, and had never heard him talk. To be honest, he was more shy than Charlie.

What was his name.? "Hey.. um.. I'm sapnap.. remember me.?" He had tears running down his cheeks and he was trying to hold back previous hiccups and sobs.

He nodded slowly. "Um.. your name is.. uh.." He knew it started with an f.. The one crying wiped his eyes and hiccuped hugging his stomach and grabbed his phone, writing something and held it up. "Oh! Foolish- right sorry.."

He sat with him. "What's wrong.?"
Foolish frowned and looked back at his phone. He put his face in his knees and started crying again. "Hey hey- it's ok if you can't tell me just breathe.."

Foolish got calmed down enough to get his phone back out. As he wrote, he frowned more and cried again, but when he finally got done, he handed sapnap his phone. Sapnap read what he typed, and the gist of it made him frown too.

He'd been having bad thoughts for a few days, and it eventually got to be too much. And when Wilbur ask him about his change in mood, he pushed him away and hence, he was here crying to himself. But it wasn't the only reason he ran away. He said something about doing something bad and he couldn't look Wilbur or Charlie in the eyes.

He didn't know what he meant by he did something bad.. "oh.. I'm sorry.. what did you do if you mind me asking.?" Foolish froze. He started shaking again so sapnap gently rubbed his back with a little nod for consent to do so.

Foolish hiccuped and shook his head just crying. Wilbur rubbed his back and just held him close. Foolish eventually cried until he got tired. He looked at sapnap and held his phone back up. He ask if he still wanted to know what he did.

"Only if you want to tell me.." foolish seemed to trust sapnap despite never really.. well, not talking to him, but not really ever seeing him or being near him. Foolish shakily held his phone as he typed.

'I threw up'..

Sapnap read it, confused. He didn't really want to push him, but he was curious on what exactly he meant.. "oh.. why does that upset.. never mind you don't have to explain.. let me take you home.. or somewhere until your ready" foolish hesitantly nodded and got up with him, following him to his car.

He got in looking at his lap. Sapnap got in and started the car. "Where do you want to go.?" Foolish looked at him. He looked at his phone and held it up. Sapnap smiled at him and started the car in reverse.