64: kiss

Sapnap got the brace off his wrist and he was very relieved of that. He got home and showed off how it was off.
He got ready for bed that night and laid in his bed. But something felt off.

He got up. He didn't want to sleep alone tonight. He'd been more and more going to bed with someone. He made his way down the hall and opened their door.

He was let in and laid down with his lovers. They all went to sleep happily.
Sapnap left for work a few days later and came home tired. A week passed and he went to work again.

Wilbur worked tonight and sapnap was happy he'd see him. But when sapnap saw dream in he got the anxiety and dreaded feeling again. Dream came over, clearly something was wrong.

He looked.. tipsy at least and he could see his ears which immediately worried him. He didn't like dream, but he wouldn't want anyone to see him like this. He shifted and hesitantly made his way over to him. Dream hiccuped and smiled at him slumping in to him.

"Saapnap!" He giggled hugging on to him. Sapnap gulped. "Dream your ears.." He whispered. Dream hummed and poked his ear, which made it twitch. Sapnap knew Dream would be seen. He groaned and grabbed his hand taking him to the back.

Dream giggled as they walked and sapnap put him in the back room. "Dream your ears are showing you'll be seen" Dream shrugged and flopped on the couch. "Are you drunk??" He ask.

Dream smiled. "I had a few" He hiccuped. "Drinks but I feel okay" sapnap sighed. How was he going to take care of this??

He didn't like being around Dream so what was he going to do?? He sat on the couch. He just needed to make sure he didn't get off somewhere and taken. Dream hugged his arm and smiled humming.

Sapnap shifted. He was extremely uncomfortable.. dream kept clinging to him and giggling. Finally sapnaps shift was over. He got up and went out with dream taking him to George's room.

Before he could even get the door open dream grabbed on to him again. "I've missed you" He said. Sapnap froze. He clenched his fists. Dream left him.

If he missed him it was his fault. "Dream just go back to George" dream huffed and hugged him again. "I wanna go with you-" "No. You have a home and I have a home." Dream frowned. "Go with George and stop drinking-"

Dream grabbed his face and kissed him.
Sapnap froze again. He didn't know what to do. Dream tasted like alcohol and sapnap felt dizzy. He did not like this. He pulled away quickly.

"Sapnap I mi-" "What the fuck!? Just go with George and leave me alone!!" He yelled rushing off. He grabbed his things and ran out to his car and left.

Why did he always come back? He made it clear he had no interest In dream but he always came back. He got home and went in. His partners greeted him but he just waved and rushed upstairs.

He threw his clothes off and grabbed new ones. He didn't want to be covered in this scent. He didn't like this. He washed his face and got in the shower scrubbing harsh. Tears fell but he just kept scrubbing.

Dream was not his anymore. He had others now. That kiss felt wrong and it was wrong but it felt worse because sapnap used to date him and he's been trying to get him out of his head but he always came back.

He sat down in the shower and cried.
He felt like he'd never escape this.
He'd never get away from dream and he just kept coming back. What was he supposed to do? He didn't want to tell them about the kiss but if he didn't would it be like he was hiding something?

If they eventually found out sapnap would seen suspicious for not telling them.. he cried and maybe had a panic attack before he got out and got dressed.

He went to his room weighing his options. If he told them they might be mad, if he didn't he'd carry this until he spilled. And when he did it would seem off. So he had to tell them.

He hesitantly headed downstairs fidgeting with his shirt. Charlie had told Wilbur sapnap was off when he'd came in. Wilbur wanted to talk to him. When sapnap came down everyone was on couches watching TV.

Wilbur pat the spot next to him with a warm smile. Sapnap shifted and sat beside him. Maybe he didn't have to tell them maybe-

"What's wrong?" Wilbur saw him fidgeting. And felt him shaking. Sapnap immediately broke down and hugged him crying again. Everyone looked over and then was worried. Eret stood and left to give them privacy.

"Sap what's wrong?" Wilbur ask rubbing his back. Sapnap hiccuped and tried to tell him but no words came out. Foolish frowned and crawled over putting a hand on his back. "Sap just breathe okay?"

Sapnap followed the instructions and calmed down finally. "Now what happened.?" Sapnap still cried but at least he could talk. "D-dream-" He hiccuped. Wilbur got mad at just the name. "What happened?"

"He- he just keeps coming back and I don't know what to do" Wilbur frowned. Sapnap was stressed. That's why he was crying he thought. He couldn't blame him. His ex sounded crazy.

"Hey your okay.. we can figure something out.." sapnap shook harder from his next words. "He kissed me"