58: new person

Sapnap stayed in his little hiding spit for two more days with Charlie bringing him food and water. By the third day he started craving love. Affection. But he didn't want to bring anyone in his little den he'd created that he didn't want.

Which of course he wouldn't mind any of them to come in, Charlie had already came in a few times for food and stuff.
But he couldn't just choose and he wanted comfort from all his partners.

He sat up. He hadn't seen Wilbur or foolish in 3 days and only Charlie a few times. He was feeling lovesick. He slowly got up and looked down the hall. He went to the bathroom first and then headed down the stairs very slowly.

Wilbur, Charlie and foolish sat on the couch watching TV. They all looked up when they heard him coming. He gave them a shy look as he rubbed his arm and his ears were back against his head.

Wilbur smiled at him and pat beside him. Sapnap hesitantly walked over and sat between Wilbur and Charlie. Wilbur rubbed his back and sapnap slowly got more comfortable to lay his head on his shoulder.

He wound up falling asleep and woke back up in his little hiding place. He was surprised he didn't wake up. He checked the time and it was the day after. So he basically slept all night. He got up and heard talking downstairs.

It was around 11 am. He went to the bathroom and then headed down the stairs, hearing an unfamiliar voice.
He shifted and tilted his head as he slowly walked down. He saw a very tall person with a deep voice hugging them.

He rubbed his arm and watched.
They were all so happy to see him. Foolish was all jittery, Charlie looked excited and Wilbur was more calm but he was smiling. Sapnap shifted again.

"God we missed you so much-" Wilbur said. The person chuckled. "I missed you guys too, sorry I was gone so long, but work travels and stuff are over now"
Charlie smiled happily. "Are you gonna stay here?" They shrugged.

He listened to them talking until the person looked up and noticed him. He quickly backed up the stairs and went back to his hiding place. "Who's that?" They ask.

Wilbur blinked. "Oh right! That was our new partner sapnap.. he's um.. shy I guess" they smiled. "Well I'd love to meet them" Wilbur nodded. Foolish looked at the stairs. "Nows not a good time.." He mumbled. They looked at him. "Oh, what's going on?"

Foolish shook his head and went upstairs. They looked at Wilbur. Wilbur sighed softly. "When he gets more comfortable to talk then he can tell you" they nodded.

Foolish walked to the laundry room and looked at sapnap who was fidgeting with his hands with his knees at his chest. "Hey.." sapnap looked at him and back at his hands. Foolish sat in front of him and took his hands.

"I know someone you don't know coming in to your house when your in heat is.. annoying.. and you don't like it.. it feels like their barging in to your place and getting their scent everywhere and it's just a vulnerable time.. you don't like other people coming in.."

Sapnap looked at him. "..are you speaking from experience.?" He hoped it wasn't about him.. foolish sighed softly.
"It's.. with being overwhelmed with new people.. too many.. not you- I mean in general.."

He nodded. "Okay.. well.. who is that.?" He ask referring to the person downstairs. "That's eret.. we all used to be really close but they left last year to go on a work thing.. um.. they used to flirt with all of us and we didn't mind, it had just become a normal thing.. we never officially all dated but it's just been so long.."

Sapnap blinked. "So if this person means so much to you guys why was I never told?" Foolish shrugged. "It never came up.. sorry" He shook his head. "It's okay.. I just.. I don't know.."

Foolish rubbed his back. "Well.. their nice.. they go by all pronouns and their really good at helping people.." sapnap nodded. "I'm sure.. but.. I don't like anyone seeing me like this.."

He nodded. "I understand.. you have 4 more days left right?" He nodded. "Okay.. here.." He got up. "I'll be right back. He went back downstairs and opened the medicine cabinet searching.

He pulled out a medicine bottle and dumped a pill in it and put it back. Wilbur walked in and watched him. "Why are you getting those out?"
Foolish stood. "It's for sapnap"

"Love.. I know you care and so do I but.. those are yours.. we can call for a prescription for him.." "but he won't have it for this time it'll come after"

"Foolish.." foolish shook his head, determined to help him. "It's okay.. I know what I'm doing" He said going past him and upstairs. Wilbur sighed softly.

He sat back in front of sapnap. "Would you like to meet him.? Talk to him?" Sapnap nodded. "Yeah but.." He handed him the pill. "Take this, take a shower and put on some comfortable clothes.. this will help with the pain and discomfort.."

He looked at it. "Just take it now so it'll be effective after your shower.." sapnap took it and foolish helped him get clothes together and all that. Sapnap went to the bathroom and got a shower, slowly he could feel the pain in his stomach and bloated feeling going away.

He got dressed and dried his hair, brushed it and all that. He went and got his phone and put on socks and headed back downstairs. Foolish sat on the couch, Charlie beside eret on the other and Wilbur on the recliner.

He hesitantly walked in and sat beside foolish fidgeting with his hands once again. "Hello there, what's your name?" Eret ask. And sapnaps face immediately lit up like a Christmas tree.

He glanced over and foolish pat his back. "S-sapnap-" He mentally cursed himself for stuttering. But he was nervous. Eret gave a warm smile. "Nice to meet you sapnap.. I'm eret" "hi-"

Eret knew he was shy, but usually sapnap wasn't a really shy person. Maybe it was just the fact someone came in who didn't look half bad and was 10 times taller than him.

And he was in a.. vulnerable state anyways. Sapnap leaned back and just continued to fidget while they all talked.
Turns out eret was going to stay, he could sleep on their blow up mattress sapnap wished he'd known about, and he learned a lot about their.. past?

Eret was very flirtatious, and he and Wilbur actually had made out before, but it was because someone was trying to hit on Wilbur who was very uncomfortable. And, turns out they were planning on asking him to their relationship before he left, but it didn't work out because eret had to leave.

And he'd said they could talk about it when he got back. But now that sapnap was in the picture and had never met this person, he'd have to make that decision as well. He'd have to get used to her. Spend more time getting to know her and stuff.

They didn't discuss that but they wanted to just catch up. Sapnap went to bed that night after they made the blow up mattress for eret. He laid down and closed his eyes trying to relax enough to sleep. It didn't work.