50: movies

Sapnaps heat was over. They decided to all go out on a date. They'd go eat and go to the movies. Sapnap tried to get dressed to look good, which he thought he did pretty good. He had on a sweater and jeans with his normal converse shoes.

He brushed his hair and got ready, then went downstairs with his phone and wallet. They left to dinner and sat at the booths. Charlie seemed extra quiet today.. though sapnap managed to make him laugh.

They ate and talked, mostly just sapnap and Wilbur. Foolish whispered to sapnap he needed the bathroom. Wilbur and Charlie seemed very surprised that foolish was seemingly whispering to him..

But of course they were both extremely happy foolish was more comfortable with sapnap now. Sapnap smiled at him and got up, foolish following behind. They went in and foolish went in to a stall.

Sapnap stood at the sinks and fixed his sweater. Foolish came out of the stall and washed his hands looking around for somewhere to dry them. He blinked.
"Where.. can I dry my hands.?" He ask.

Sapnap looked at the air dryer. "Those blow air to dry your hands" He frowned. "I uh.. don't like the noise.."
Sapnap nodded. "Oh- well there's napkins at our table, C'mon" He said smiling as he opened the door for him. Foolish sat down and dried his hands.

After they ate they headed to the movies. They got popcorn and drinks then sat down. The movie started and it was calm. But foolish seemed a bit uncomfortable in a way.

He was moving around in his seat a lot and couldn't seem to sit comfortably.
Wilbur ask him if he was ok. He just nodded and crossed his legs. But sapnap soon saw 30 minutes into the movie foolish was close to tears.

Sapnap frowned and touched his hand. Foolish flinched and looked at him. He wined and fidgeted with his shirt. He finally gave in and looked at sapnap. He started panicking and tapped sapnap quickly.

Sapnap looked back at him and got the hint. They needed to leave the room.
He got up with him and took him to the bathroom where foolish went to a stall and started crying.

Now sapnap was even more worried.
He stood outside the stall waiting. Finally foolish opened the door and gave sapnap a pitiful look. But there were more noticeable things on him..

He now had pointy ears that now drooped down from his mood. A long.. shark tail.? On his back. He just looked upset in general though.

Sapnap looked at him. "What's wrong.?" Foolish sniffled and wiped his face. He couldn't verbally talk right now. He got his phone and told sapnap.

'I can't change back I tried to keep it in all day I didn't want to ruin our day but I think my heat starts soon but I can't change back'

Sapnap frowned. How were they gonna get him out? His ears were easy to hide but not his tail.. he nodded. "Ok don't worry.. I'll figure this out.." He took him back in the stall and looked him up and down making foolish flush.

He turned him around and gently picked his tail up. It wasn't going in his pants.. foolish wined and sapnap apologized. "Ok.. let's see if anyone has a hoodie you can wrap around your waist.."

He left the bathroom and went back to Wilbur. "Do either of you have a hoodie I can borrow?" He whispered. Wilbur looked at him. "Yeah, why?" Sapnap shifted. "Uhh... for foolish" "is he ok?"

He nodded. "Just his.. tail.. we need to hide it" He nodded and gave him a hoodie. "Do you guys need help?" He shook his head and left.

He went back to foolish who was shaking. He wrapped the hoodie around his waist and kissed his head. "It's ok.." foolish hugged him and didn't want to let go.

Sapnap kissed his neck. "Do you wanna just stay in here.?" He nodded. They sat on the floor not caring about germs and he held foolish close. Wilbur got more worried as time went by. He got up and went to the bathroom.

He knocked on their stall. "Hey loves.. is everything ok.?" Foolish looked at sapnap and frowned. He wanted to go home.. sapnap kissed his head and stood up opening the stall.

"He can't change back and he's starting heat.." Wilbur frowned. "Then we have to get home" foolish wined. "Don't want to ruin our date.." He mumbled. "Oh honey.." He helped him up. "You aren't.. we had a lovely day, we can go home now.. sapnap go get Charlie and-" Foolish clung to sapnap.

"..okay I'll go get Charlie and we'll go home.. meet you two at the car" He said rushing off. Sapnap helped Foolish to the car, luckily no one saw his features, and got in. Sapnap sat right beside him and rubbed his back.

Wilbur and Charlie came out moments later and got in starting the car. "Foolish you should've told us sooner, we wouldn't mind going.." foolish shrugged and leaned on sapnap.

They got home and foolish made a bath in their bathroom and got in. He just needed to be in water right now.

Usually during his time he would stay in water a lot because.. shark.? So he just relaxed in the water and sapnap got ready for bed. He hoped foolish would be ok.