34: them

Sapnap stood and started making drinks to try and distract himself and not look at the stage. He knew George would see him. He knew he could. If sapnaps working again George would find out.
Foolish came in and sat down beside Charlie. He saw sapnaps really nervous face, almost a guilty look..

Then he looked at the stage and realized. That must be George. Well, he was kind of familiar. He hadn't really ever seen him though. But sapnap was making drinks and handing them to people who paid.

George had looked over at sapnap and didn't really do anything. He just continued his dance, giving sapnap some glances and and finishing his dance. Sapnap soon relaxed when he was off stage. He sat down and looked at his lap. He was shaking.

The poor guy was so nervous he was actually shaking. Foolish got up and stood beside him putting a hand on his back. Sapnap jumped and looked at him. Foolish nodded at him and gave a small smile.

Sapnap rubbed his arm. He didn't know what to do or say. Soon he was calmed down enough though and made more drinks. Charlie looked at foolish. Foolish sighed softly and sat back beside him.

The lights turned a slight pinkish red and purple. Sapnap laid his head on his hand and Wilbur came out on stage. He sighed and watched him dance. It was a pretty slow but captivating dance.

He walked around the pole slowly and held on to it sometimes, just doing the dance. He turned his head and blew a kiss at foolish and Charlie making the two blush.

Sapnap glanced back at them and smiled slightly. They had a good relationship.. Wilbur was a stripper for a club and even then, he still only had his thoughts on his partners.

Later on foolish and Charlie headed back to wilburs room. It was time to close down, everyone left. He sat at the bar and sighed. He'd been eyeing it all night.. one little shot wouldn't hurt.

He figured he deserved it anyways. He poured some drink in to a glass cup and closed it then tilted his head back as he drank it in one swing. He sat the glass down and coughed. He looked at his lap.

"Y'know, drinking won't solve your problems" He heard someone say. He sighed. "I know... I just thought I needed something after all this time.." Wilbur sat beside him. "I get that.. we're about to head home so get ready" He said smiling. 

Sapnap nodded and made another drink, drank it quickly, maybe got a little more than he should've.. and got ready. They went back to the house and sapnap went to his room and got pajamas on. He grumbled. Maybe he shouldn't have drank that. His stomach felt bubbly.

He usually couldn't take drinks well. A few shots he was drunk. That drink was strong. He laid down and decided maybe he needed to sleep it off..

He fell asleep not too long after he laid down. It was around 9 pm now. He'd been asleep for about 30 minutes. But he was suddenly woken up with a huge nausea hitting him and he had to run to get to the bathroom.

He fell at the toilet and threw up, which alerted the people not too far from where he was. Wilbur heard him and got up going down the hall and knocked on the door. There was a whine as a response.

He frowned. "Sapnap? Can I come in?" Another whine. He opened the door and saw sapnap on the floor holding his head and he'd clearly been sick. He walked over and crouched beside him. "Hey.. are you ok.?" He started crying which of course wasn't a good sign.

He rubbed his back and sapnap held on to him. This wasn't like him. He never physically hugged someone when he was crying. He would just sit there and hide himself. But sapnap seemed.. off..

"Your ok.." sapnap hiccuped.
"Im scared" his voice was more winey and his words were slurred. "Why are you scared.?" Wilbur ask softy. "I-im never gonna" he hiccuped. "Find anyone who's gonna love me agaiinn" He cried.

Wilbur realized sapnaps body language and well.. his actual language. That drink he had wouldn't have made him drunk.. unless he had more than what Wilbur saw..

"Oh sapnap.. are you drunk.?" Sapnap shrugged crying. He wouldn't remember anything tomorrow. "Hey.. you'll find someone eventually.." "b-but I've never found anyone who's as caring as you guys are to each other"

Wilbur frowned. "What do you mean?"
"You guys have such a nice relationship" He hiccuped. "Your all so caring about each other and no ones ever been like that with me, maybe I'm just not a good person for anyone" He sobbed.

Wilbur held him close. Sapnap thought so much of their relationship? He'd seen how they could cope with each other and Wilbur didn't realize it effected him so much. But of course it did. It made sense now.

He'd just broke up with someone who wasn't good for him. He felt like no one could be good to him then. He didn't know what a healthy relationship was.
"No sapnap.. you are good for anyone.. if people can't recognize you deserve more than.. their stupid.."

He sniffled. "No one's never known me as well as some people have and those people left me" He hiccuped. "We- we see how good you are.." He frowned.

"But you guys are a thing I can't date you guys, but I don't know how to get out to other people it just happens" He nodded. "It.. takes time.. you'll meet someone eventually.." sapnap just shook his head and shut his eyes.

He didn't believe it.

Wilbur helped him back in bed and watched him fall asleep. He sighed and went back to his partners. He had stuff he wanted to talk to them about. He wasn't one to share personal information from other people but some stuff was important.