17: partners

Dream walked around the house. Sapnap had been in the shower for a while now.. finally, he heard the bathroom door open and sapnap came out. But instead of going downstairs to get food or something, he went to his room and laid down.

Dream tilted his head and went to his room seeing him curl up in a hoodie.
He became a bit worried and walked up to him sitting beside him. "Sapnap.?" Sapnap made a small movement and a hum of acknowledgment. 

"Are you ok.?" Sapnap rolled over and laid his head on dreams lap. "I'm fine.." Dream looked down at him and pet his hair. "Are you sure.?" He nodded. "Just feel a little bad but I'll try and sleep it off.." dream leaned down and kissed his head. Sapnap blushed.

"Ok then.. if you start to feel worse tell me" sapnap nodded and nuzzled his head on dreams thighs. Dream blushed and smiled softly. "I just.. i don't know I feel off.." dream tilted his head.

"Is it an off you can't explain.?" He nodded. "Well that's ok.. just rest up.." sapnap smiled slightly. "I'm glad I found you.." dream looked down. "..im glad you found me too..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sapnap was out shopping with dream. Both decided they needed to get more clothes. Sapnap had his check from bartending so he could use that. Dream picked out pretty feminine clothes, he did get sweaters and pants though.

Sapnap got more hoodies, cool looking ones, t-shirts and button ups. Plus more pants as well. But dream begged him to get something he would never wear. But dream used his cute begging eyes and sapnap got it.

They paid and went out for dinner.
Dream kept his ears and tail hidden because sapnap wasn't comfortable with him being out in all these places. If someone recognized him something bad could happen.

After dinner they went home and sapnap put all their clothes up. And the next day dream begged him to wear what he made him buy. He had work today. He was not wearing this to work.

He wore it to work. It was a black tank top that he wore a white zip up jacket with, leaving it unzipped, some weird but cool puffy shorts, some sort of black thigh highs and converse shoes. To be honest he liked it. It wasn't exactly really feminine so it was fine.

He got a lot of looks from people, not bad ones. But he didn't know if he enjoyed all the attention or not. It made him uncomfortable when someone winked at him but the polite looks were fine.

He saw George go one stage. He leaned on his hand and watched. He hadn't talked to George in a bit because he was busy and left earlier to get home faster.
George did his dance and walked off the stage.

He sighed. After work he gathered his things and some co-workers complimented his outfit. He walked down the hall and looked at George's room door. He rubbed his arm. Why did thinking of George make him sad..?

He knew why.. he couldn't see him. He turned and went down the hall, until Wilbur came out in his regular clothes ready to leave. He looked at sapnap and smiled. "Hi" sapnap looked at him.

"Oh- hi" Wilbur smiled. "How was work?" Sapnap shifted and looked looked. "It was fine.." He thought about George. "Are you sure.?" He nodded. "You look upset.. what's wrong?"

He leaned on the wall. "I'm stupid" Wilbur blinked. "What?- no your not"
He sighed. "I.. can we talk somewhere else.?" He nodded and took him in his room shutting the door. Sapnap sat down and looked at the ceiling.

"I.. I thought maybe this person liked me.." George kissed him, shoving him back on to the bed. "I thought maybe he was starting to catch feelings.. but.. I'm dumb.. he only did it because he felt like it.. I paid him as sort of a joke but.. he probably got too caught up in the moment.."

George kissed him, his neck, he pulled his shirt up and kissed his chest, and slowly made his way down. He looked at him for approval to take off his boxers.

"I thought maybe after what we did might have caught some kind of feelings.. or at least he would start... doing that more often.. it's selfish I know.. but.. It just.. felt like an escape.. having someone love you and your body like that.."

Sapnap grabbed his hair, he was feeling tingly all over. He wished this would last forever. Being with George, the feeling of happiness.

"I just... got too caught up I guess.." Wilbur put a hand on his back. "I get it.. you liked him, and you have for a while.. and when you two did something together it was amazing. You felt like he loved you. But it just went back to the way things were"

Sapnap couldn't help but tear up. He nodded and sighed. "I wish he liked me.. but I know it wouldn't work out.." He tilted his head. "Why.?" Sapnap looked at him. "He works here.. he has a bunch of clients and stuff.. I guess I was kind of that.."

Wilbur hugged him. "Well he doesn't know what he's missing out on" sapnap blinked. "You just met me though.. how do you know.?" He sighed softly. "I can see it. Your a kind person, if you weren't you wouldn't talk to me"

Sapnap chuckled. "Well.. thanks.." He nodded. "I'm sure you'll find someone.. it takes time.. trust me" He shifted. "I.. I don't know.. im not anyone's first choice.." Wilbur pulled him in to a hug. "Aw don't say that"

He teared up. He was so emotional for some reason.. "I don't- think anyone likes me like that" He hugged himself. "George doesn't" Wilbur felt bad for him... the guy wasn't bad looking and he was sweet.. he just hadn't met the right people.. Wilbur understood where he was coming from.

"Hey.. it took me a long time to become confident in myself, and it took a long time to meet my partners.." sapnap looked at him. "Partners.?" He nodded. "I have two.." "their ok with you doing this job.?" He nodded. "Mhm.. we all talked about it and they said it was ok.. with conditions of course but anyways.."

"If this George person doesn't see you like you see him forget about him. I promise you'll find someone" He nodded and hugged him back finally.