18: relationship

Sapnap got home. He didn't know why he felt so.. bad. He went to the bathroom and made a bath. He needed a warm bath.. he started the water and went to get some clothes. He looked around. "Dream?" He called. No answer. He went to the bathroom and sat the clothes down.

He got a buzz from his phone. He picked it up. George. He felt his heart speed up. Maybe he was checking on him or asking if he wanted to see him.

He told him dream needed him so he was with dream if he was wondering. He dropped his phone on the sink and sat in the floor. He didn't know why he felt so mad. He turned off the water and angerly got undressed getting in.

He was supposed to be relaxing. He couldn't. He could only imagine what dream and George were doing right now. He knew what George meant by he needed him. He rolled his eyes and hugged himself. He knew Wilbur told him he'd find someone.

He felt like he wouldn't. He sat in the bath and cried while his phone rang.

After his bath and pity party he laid in bed in just a t-shirt. Nothing else. Just with the blanket over him. He fell asleep crying. It wasn't a good night..

Dream came in around 1 am. He looked at sapnap and back at George. George nodded. He walked over and sat beside him. "Careful, don't wake him up" George said softly.

He nodded. He looked at sapnap. "George.?" He whispered back. "What?" "He looks really tired.." "what do you mean? He's alseep" he said walking over. "Yeah but.. he doesn't look like he's happy even asleep.." George shifted.

"I don't know.. he didn't answer me earlier.." He walked over to sapnap and felt his head. He wasn't sick. He gently pulled the blanket off and looked at him. He shrugged and fixed the blanket, sapnap rolled over with a wine.

George froze thinking he woke him but he didnt.. he sighed in relief. He looked down at how he laid and now saw he.. was only wearing a shirt.. nothing under..

He blinked and flushed putting the blanket over him. Now he was worried. Had someone done something to him? Or was he too upset to bother? He didn't know but it worried him.

Dream had seen as well and looked at George shrugging. "He always wears all his clothes to bed.." He nodded. "I guessed so.. I.. I'd hate to wake him but..I'm scared something bad happened.."

Dream immediately knew what he meant. "Sapnap?' He said in a really worried tone. George sat with dream and gently pet sapnaps head. "Hey sap?"

Sapnap groaned and woke up, but kept his eyes shut. "Hey sapnap?" Sapnap recognized his voice. His eyes opened and he looked at him. "Wha- George?"

George looked at him. "Yeah, I brought dream home.. are you ok.?" Sapnap sat up. "I'm fine" "I don't believe you. Why are you half naked?" Sapnaps face flushed. "I-"

After sapnaps bath he just threw on a shirt and flopped on the bed sadly. "I-.. forgot" He sighed. George looked at him. "Ok but..  are tou sure your ok? You do look tired" "you just woke me up at 1 in the morning. Of course I look tired." He sounded unhappy.

George huffed. "I mean.. mentally. You look upset" sapnap laid down and shrugged. "If your upset you can talk-"
"I just want want to go to sleep.." George huffed. "Im just trying to help-"

"Just go home! Do something just let me sleep!" He didn't know why he was so mad at him.. maybe it was because he got dream without him knowing, or did something with him. But it wasn't like he was with either of them.. so why was he mad?

George got up. "Ok. I'll leave you alone." He looked at dream and nodded leaving. Dream looked at sapnap. He laid down with him and nuzzled up to him. Sapnap just ignored him and tried to go to sleep.

Dream kissed his neck. "I know your stressed and upset about something.. don't worry about anything.." sapnap felt tears forming in his closed eyes.
He turned over and hid his face in dreams chest. "What did you and George do.?" He ask.

Dream sighed softly. "We.. we almost did something but.. I freaked out and stopped him.. but after a bit of talking we continued.." sapnap sighed shakily.
"Are you upset over that.?" He shrugged.

"Oh sap.. maybe next time we can all spend that time together" He looked at dream. "I don't- want that kind of time- i-... I want to be loved like a normal person not just for sexual favors- I want- a relationship"

Dream shifted. He couldn't really understand that sadly.. "well.. maybe.. if you talk to him.." "He won't want that.." "You don't know that.." "I do.." He sighed. "Thanks for trying to make me feel better though.." dream sighed softly and hugged him close.