14: medicine

Sapnap went right back to worrying about dream. He ask George if they could order something and he'd pay, he ask dream how he was today, all these questions not even 15 minutes after he was done and washed up.

George didn't know what it was going to take to get sapnap to worry about himself for once. He sighed and ordered from a pizza place, ordering himself a chicken salad and sat on the couch.

Sapnap looked at George. After he talked to dream he walked over to him and sat down laying his head on him. "Thank you.." He said quietly. George pet his head. "Mhm.." "was that just like.. a one time thing because I paid?"

"...your an acception.." He mumbled. "You don't have to pay.." sapnap hugged him and smiled. He knew this didn't mean they were hooking up or anything which for some reason upset him.. but now he knew George must have some sort of feelings for him..

He wouldn't care so much or do what he just did for him and offer more another time without pay if he didn't at least like him.. he smiled slightly and felt dream sit beside him. It was an odd situation.. but sapnap didn't care..

If he could feel loved like this it didn't matter...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sapnap felt dizzy today. He went to work with dream anyways. His medicine made him feel like this sometimes and that's why he stopped taking it..

But he couldn't now. He knew how bad it would be for him. What was a little dizziness compared to pure pain?

He sat on a stool and got up to fix drinks. He couldn't help the nausea he got when standing after a big woosh of dizziness. He laid his head on the counter. Dream sat up from his own seat and stood beside sapnap. He tapped his shoulder and sapnap raised his head slowly to look at him.

But all the lights just made it worse. He could no longer keep his eyes open or he might pass out. But he still looked at Dream. "Are you ok?" He ask. Sapnap gulped back another wave of nausea and nodded.

Dream wasn't convinced. Sapnap was a but flushed, his eyes were hardly open, he was breathing heavy to keep the nausea away which hardly helped.

"Sapnap come with me" He said grabbing his hand. Sapnap groaned. He could hardly walk which dream saw.
He sat him down on a couch in the back and got him some water. Sapnap sipped it and groaned. "Thanks.."

"What's wrong?" He ask. Sapnap looked down. "Nothing.." dream crossed his arms. "Sapnap. Explain"

Sapnap closed his eyes before he got sick. "I-.. I feel dizzy.. I can't keep my eyes open.. I'm hot and my stomach feels like it's on fire.. It's the new medicine I'm taking.."

He mumbled the last bit. Dream stared at him. He sat on his knees and felt his head, his cheeks, touched all over his stomach. Sapnap was confused but this was a distraction.

He saw his heavy breathing, his sweating a bit from the nausea, his shifting uncontrollably and making small wines from how bad he felt.

Dream stood. "I'm getting George" "what?? No!" "You need him!" He said leaving. Sapnap groaned. He couldn't chase after him. What the hell did he mean he needed him??

Sapnap groaned. Dream closed the door and rushed off to George's door. He knocked and waited. George opened the door and looked down at dream. "What are you doing here?" He ask confused. He was supposed to stay with sapnap.

"Where's sapnap?" He ask. "Sapnaps in heat" He said. Well.

George stared at him. "What???" "Well, he's sweating and his stomach's on fire and he's whimpering. I think it's been leading up all day"

George shut his door and followed dream confused and worried. What the hell did that mean?? He saw sapnap laying on the couch with his eyes closed and he did look flushed. Like a fever.

He crouched at him. He ask him what was wrong and his response was the medicine. That made a lot more sense. He told sapnap to rest and drink water.

He made sure he was ok before going again. Dream sat with him and pet his head sighing. Why didn't George take him home? Why didn't he help him?

He just pet sapnaps head and hoped he'd feel better.. sapnap knew his body just needed to adjust to the medication again.