53: breathe

Sapnap fell back asleep with Wilbur petting his head. Sapnap woke back up with Wilbur asleep beside him in pajamas now. He must have decided to sleep with him, which sapnap appreciated.

He sat up and rubbed his head. He looked back at Wilbur and checked the time. It was 8 am so of course Wilbur was still asleep. He sighed softly and laid back beside him playing with his fluffy hair.

Wilbur only shifted a little and smiled in his sleep. Sapnap smiled softly. He decided maybe he could sleep a little longer. He laid down and cuddled up to Wilbur.

The next day they had work again.
Wilbur ask if he could do it, sapnap said he could but he just had to be careful and couldn't use his left hand. A week passed and sapnaps wrist pains calmed down.

Though when he woke up in the mornings his wrist throbbed and felt a little numb from being swollen under the cast. But he was managing better now. Another week went by and sapnap had started to feel a bit numb in his side.

Then it went from numb and bloated to cramping and more bloating. He sighed in annoyance from knowing he had a cyst, a bad one. And of course the pressure was going to cause bad pain soon.

Well, soon felt too soon. He had laid in bed most of the next day with the horrible cramping and finally grabbed his heating pad and went downstairs.

He decided the couch might be more comfortable than his bed. It had been bothering him all day. He laid on the couch with the heating pad and shut his eyes. The pain was making him feel nauseous, making him hope someone would come in and see him like this.

But the other part didn't want someone to see him. But he really did want someone to help him. He didn't know how. But it just hurt really bad.

Tears fell down his face and he shook and tried breathing through his nose and out his mouth. Wilbur finally came in and saw him shaking on the couch.
He titled his head and saw the small bunny tail on sapnap start shaking quickly.

He was happy, Wilbur thought. A soft smile formed on his face. But sapnaps body was doing stuff on its own. Yes he was happy to see him. But he needed help. Once Wilbur came over and saw the tears his smile fell.

He crouched and pet his cheek. "What's wrong.?" He ask. Sapnap chewed his cheek. "I- it's just- there's probably a bad cyst right now and it's making me cramp really bad, no blood it's just because of the cyst"

He said gritting his teeth. Wilbur frowned. "Do you need medicine?"
Sapnap frowned. Maybe he needed to go to the hospital.. he'd never had one feel this bad before. He slowly tried to sit up but he felt a wave of nausea hit him making him lean back and hold his stomach.

"Oh fuck- will I think I need to go back to the hospital" He said shakily. Wilbur stood up quickly. "What's going on?" He ask worried. "I think it's actually really bad I don't know but- I just think it's safer to go to the hospital" He said.

"O-ok let's get you in the car-" He helped him up, on the way to the car sapnap did throw up. So Wilbur told Charlie to get a trash bag and come with them.

Foolish as well. They headed to the hospital, sapnap still throwing up. They got out and helped him in, and he was taken back in a wheel chair. Now all they could do was wait..

Charlie Wilbur and foolish sat in the waiting room hoping sapnap was ok. But Charlie noticed wilburs bad anxiety.
It was getting to where he bounced his leg and fidgeted with things.

He was breathing heavier. Wilbur closed his eyes and got up saying he was going to the bathroom. He was close to a panic attack. Wilbur actually had these often, well, not too often but more than others.

And it wasn't even a really scary situation, it's just when his mind wandered to one thought it led to thousands of others and caused him to panic. He stood in the bathroom as he began to hyperventilate.

He was trying all his methods of calming himself but they weren't working. He sobbed and hugged himself. He really needed to breathe but it was hard to get normal breaths.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and it slowly helped him to sit down. It was Charlie. He was saying.. something but he couldn't understand. All he knew was he was trying to calm him down gently.

"Hey will your ok, just breathe ok? I'm here.. I'm not going anywhere.." finally Wilbur could hear him despite his hiccups. He hugged his arm tightly which Charlie made himself slime so it didn't hurt that bad for Wilbur to squeeze his arm that hard.

Wilbur finally heard his words and calmed down some. He just sniffled and hiccuped a little. Charlie rubbed his back gently and shushed him softly.
Foolish came in because he felt uncomfortable being alone out there for so long.

He saw the state Wilbur was in, or had been in, and sat with him hugging him. Wilbur appreciated this and loved them all.