9: issues

George got to sapnaps house after a day of work. Dream was still laying with sapnap who was now fast asleep. Luckily dream had gotten a wash cloth and wiped his face making sure he had no tear stains.

Though he kept the heating pad because he needed it. Sapnap now slept peacefully. He got big things off his chest..

George walked in the room and sat beside dream looking at sapnap. "How was he today.?" Dream shifted. "Uhh.. he's still in pain but.. I think he'll get better soon.." George sighed softly. "Did he take medicine?" Dream nodded.

"Good.. I just.. can't believe anyone would do this to him.." dream nodded. Sapnap groaned and stretched. George looked at him. He stayed asleep. He sighed softly.

"He doesn't let me check his wounds.." dream titled his head. "He let's you put ointment on them" "his face and arms.. but I know his stomach is still bothering him bad.. I was thinking about taking him to the hospital.."

Dream shifted. He couldn't, wasn't allowed, to tell George. It wasn't his place. But something told dream sapnap should probably go to a doctor.. George looked at sapnaps stomach. "I.." He huffed.

"He'd thank me later. I have to make sure he's not dying or something" dream watched him reach for sapnaps shirt. Dream couldn't tell him. But he couldn't stop him from doing this. In a way.. George would probably be the more dominant one to dream.

He'd listen to sapnap. He'd do anything for him. But if George wanted something or did something, he felt like he was put in his place. He shifted and looked away.

But what George did was lift his shirt enough to see his stomach. He took off the heating pad carefully and looked at his bruised red bloated stomach. He frowned. "It looks horrible.." dream would agree on that.

It wasn't like he just got kicked in the gut. It looked like something else was going on. George made a mental note. He was taking sapnap to the hospital tomorrow whether he liked it or not.

He usually could get sapnap to do what he wanted. But not usually if it involved himself being checked or something. So this would be tough. But he needed to go. This looked like something other than a kicked stomach.

So after the night, everyone went to bed, sapnap got up and went to the bathroom, got some food and went back to bed after watching some TV.

Well, he was surprised the next morning when George barged in his room and told him to get shoes on. Sapnap agreed but wasn't told why. He was helped out to the car and got in.

He watched the route they took, watched the scenery, and when he saw them slow down and pull in to the hospital parking lot, he realized.

"Why the hell are we here?? George I swear to God there's nothing wrong I just got beat up and I'm bruised!" George surprisingly didn't argue. He just parked and unbuckled.

Dream watched him. He turned back around to look at sapnap. "Your stomach." Sapnap seemed to tense up. "What about it?"

He sighed. "It's bruised, and sapnap I'm not trying to upset you but it looks bigger like it's swollen.." sapnap looked away. "See.? I'm just concerned.. let's go check it out and-" sapnap unbuckled and got out.

"Im going in. You guys are waiting in the waiting room. I'll tell you what the doctor says ok?" George nodded. Sapnap shut the car door and left. Dream looked at George. "Is he mad at us.?"

He sighed softly and pat dreams head.
"He's upset.. he doesn't like people doing things like this for him.. I don't know why.. he's.." He groaned and got out. "Complicated. But I just feel bad for him.. he hates for me to ask him if he's okay, if he needs anything, and if he's in pain he tries to hide it.. he's never cried in front of me.. I dont.. know if he doesn't trust me or.."

Dream rubbed his arm as they walked.
"He.. your probably the person he trusts the most in the world.." George scoffed. "Yeah ok" dream wished he could tell George how much sapnap thought of him. He didn't cry in front of him because he didn't want him to worry about him.. he didn't want him to..

They sat down and sapnap was leaned back in a chair in the waiting room. George looked at his phone and sighed softly. Sapnap sighed. "I... appreciate your concern.. but I promise it's ok.."
He gave a warm but pained smile.

George shifted. "How do you know its ok.?" Dream looked at sapnap. "I.." "sapnap?" He heard his name. He got up. "I'll see you guys after.. I promise I'm ok.." He said leaving.

He always said that.. George looked at the ceiling.