32: Wilbur

Sapnap woke up the next day and groaned. He sat up and looked around. He soon remembered what happened the previous day.. he got up and went upstairs. He looked at the mirror and sighed. He washed his face. His stomach hurt and he felt like he could pass out. Oh yeah. He didn't eat or drink for a day.

He went back downstairs very slowly and made himself some water and a sandwich. Despite how depressed he was to eat he made himself. He laid back down and watched tv again.

This was all he could do. A week passed. He talked to no one. He didn't go to work. Which.. he assumed he would be fired now.. he didn't want to work there anymore anyways.. George would be there and dream maybe too..

But about 2 days later he got a knock on his door. He jumped, but had no energy to answer.. he had no energy to talk to whoever it was. Maybe it was dream coming back to get more things he missed.

But the door opened and it wasn't dream or George. It was Wilbur. Seeing him made him tear up. He remembered how sweet Wilbur was to him. Unlike dream and George. He looked at sapnap and walked over. Then he frowned and crouched in front of him. He was still laying on the couch.

Wilbur put a hand on his cheek making sapnap flinch from the sudden touch he hasn't felt in a while. The sort of comfort he hadn't felt in a while. "Oh sapnap.. what happened.?"

Sapnap frowned. He couldn't talk. He hadn't in a while anyways. "Where's dream.?" The tears that were in sapnaps eyes fell. "Oh God.. how long have you been here alone,.?" He held up one finger. "A day?" He shook his head. "A week,?"

He nodded. "Oh sapnap.. you should've called or texted me.. I hate you were here alone.." sapnap started crying once again. Nothing new now. Wilbur pulled him in to a hug and sat with him.

Sapnap cried in to his shoulder until he finally broke and told him the story. How dream came in with George tipsy.
He told dream they needed a break and dream lashed out at him. George wasn't a help at all. He probably made dream think some bad things about him.

How dream was mad at him and told him he'd go with George anyway. Everything that happened. And how sapnap was left alone for a week and two days. No call. No text. Nothing.

They were done with him. They hated him. Wilbur told him they didn't deserve him. Sapnap told him how he didn't feel heard. He desperately tried to tell dream it wasn't his fault. It was sapnaps own mental health. But dream didn't listen.

Wilbur told him dream shouldn't have lashed out at him. He should've been calm. And none of it was George's business. George shouldn't have even been there. If dream went out and got drunk with him who knew what all happened.

He told sapnap he deserved better. Sapnap didn't respond, but he really appreciated this. "Come to my house.. I don't want you to be alone anymore" He sniffled. "B-but you help me so much.. don't your partners not like me being around like.. a burden so much.?"

"You aren't a burden sapnap.. they don't mind.. honestly.. their worried too.. so they don't mind you coming over.. I promise.." sapnap nodded slowly and wiped his face. "I'll help you get your things together ok.?"

He nodded and got up. They got a bag together, sapnap put in his medicines.
Wilbur helped him with clothes and other things and got in the car. Sapnap looked at his lap as they drove. Wilbur just didn't want sapnap to be alone like that. He was worried he'd do something bad.

Plus, sapnap really didn't need to be alone anymore. They got to wilburs house and he was helped with his things. He sat on the couch after getting his things put in a room. Charlie sat beside him and looked at him.

"Did something bad happen?" He ask. He clearly wanted to make sure sapnap was ok. He nodded slowly. "Yeah.. uh.. i.." He kept himself from breaking down again. "I broke up with dream but.. he- didn't take it well.. uh.. George was there.. that.. was bad.."

Charlie hugged him. "Well you don't need their negativity anyways" sapnap smiled slightly and hugged him back. Having people care about him like this was different.. but it wasn't unwelcomed..

The day went by with them talking to him, foolish just sort of being there since he didn't talk out loud. At least not with others around. But he could tell foolish was worried.

That night he went to the guest room for bed. He sat down and looked at his lap. At least he had people to care about him..

He started to get undressed to put on pajamas. He took off his pants and put on the shorts, then took off his shirt. He looked down and rubbed his chest. He had very faint scars under both of his pecs. He never really looked at them, he used to.

He sighed softly. He was Glad he could get this surgery when he did. He was really happy when he had got it. But a year later he didn't stare at his chest like he used to. It had become normal now.

He heard a knock at the door and he looked at it then back at his chest. He shrugged and sat back on the bed grabbing his shirt. "Come in,." Wilbur opened the door and blinked. "Oh-" He chuckled. "I was coming to check on you before we went to bed.. are you ok?"

He nodded putting on the shirt. "Better than I have been I guess.." Wilbur walked over and sat beside him. "I'm glad.. if you need us you can come and get us or call" He said smiling. Sapnap just felt.. cared about of course but it was a weird feeling..

Someone actually saying this stuff made him feel happy.. he smiled slightly and nodded thanking him and gave him a hug. Wilbur blinked and smiled softly hugging him back. "You'll be ok sap.." sapnap teared up and nodded.