57: hiding

//btw I have more interesting chapters coming up :) //

Sapnap woke up the next morning and sat up. He looked at foolish who was fast asleep. He got up and went to the bathroom and downstairs. He got a water and turned seeing Charlie. He was in slime form and he looked.. off.

Well, his emotions anyways. He usually wasn't in his slime form but right now he was. He walked to the couch and sat down fidgeting with his hands. Sapnap sat beside him and looked at him. "What's up?" He ask.

Charlie looked at him and shifted. "I can't change back.." He mumbled.
Sapnap titled his head. "Why not?" Charlie looked at him. "Well.. sometimes when I get a scent usually when you or foolish are gonna go in to heat um.. it just activates my senses and I'm just slime until I can't get it under control"

"Oh- but.. foolish's time was last month right.? He still has two months.." Charlie looked at him with a look of sympathy plus his still look of shyness and worry.
"Oh- wait- me? But I don't feel different-"

Charlie nodded. "Well you give off before and after pheromones, after are just the cooling off but before are just getting started. You'll probably start tomorrow or late tonight.."

Sapnap groaned. "Great.." Charlie looked at him. "Well at least you'll know and before you feel anything you can make a comfortable place for yourself" sapnap shifted. He didn't like staying in his room. It was depressing.

But he knew he'd be in too much pain to go downstairs.. he actually was glad Charlie said something about the setting up before hand. He spent a few hours trying to figure out what he wanted to do. He didn't want to be in the room, he wouldn't want to be in their room because of all of them plus sleeping alone was a preference during this time.

The living room wasn't an option either because it was so open and everyone could see him at all times. Plus they'd need the living room. The bathroom wasn't good either. It was small and they'd need that too unless they wanted just one bathroom.

Finally after searching he found a place. The laundry room. It was dark, there was an air vent which made it cold, it wasn't too small, he could hide in there, he had privacy, and he could plug things in like his phone, a fan, stuff like that.

All he had to do was make it a place for him to be able to sleep comfortably and make it more.. roomy. Like a safe space.
He got to work on that. He brought a small mattress that was big enough to lay down, then he put his blanket down, the big one, then scavenged for multiple more. Soft smaller blankets he just laid around the room and eventually he got it how he wanted.

He plugged in his fan, got his charger, snacks, waters, pillows, and finally he was done. He left the new place he was to sleep and went downstairs. Charlie looked at him and smiled. "Did you get situated?" He nodded.

"I did.. thanks for telling me" Charlie nodded. "Of course, I'll try and tell you every time" He giggled. "And sapnap?" Sapnap looked at him. Charlie kissed his cheek. "If you need anything just call for us or text us.." He nodded and smiled.

He said his good-nights to everyone with kisses and went to his hiding place. He laid down and got on his phone. He curled up in his blankets and went to sleep.

The next morning he woke up with the familiar aching and bloated feeling in his stomach. He groaned and rolled over turning on his fan. It wasn't bad, just achey. He got up and went to the bathroom then laid back down.

He managed to fall back asleep.
Though when Wilbur went in his room to see why he wasn't up yet, he saw he wasn't there, and neither was his pillows, blankets or fan. Wilbur started to get worried and he checked through the house and texted sapnap, but he wasn't there.

He went downstairs and told foolish and the two tried to get in touch with him but failed. Finally Charlie came down and saw them freaking out. They thought he left or something without saying anything.

Charlie blinked and giggled. "No- he told me he was going to make a little hiding place for himself.. I can smell his scent he's still here.." Wilbur and foolish sighed in relief, and foolish didn't know why he hadn't thought of that sooner.

They didn't know where it was, but they knew to respect his privacy.