21: figure it out

A few days passed. Wilbur came back over to see if sapnap felt better. Sapnap was currently making food for him and dream. They'd gotten a lot closer. Dream took care of him while he was cramping bad, and sapnap still managed to take care of him as well.

Sapnap would cuddle him a lot due to moods and feeling bad. Dream made him feel better. He'd cried to him about George, saying he didn't think he liked him anymore because they hadn't talked in a few weeks.

Dream wanted to figure out how to make it better. To make sapnap happy again. Wilbur came over, sapnap told him he was just sick and they could probably continue with lessons next week. Wilbur ask if he could do anything, sapnap told he he really wanted a Hersheys bar.

Wilbur thought it was a weird request, but he told him he could do that. When he came back with not just the bar, but a few more chocolate things and a drink, he didn't expect sapnap to start crying.

Dream held on to his arm and Wilbur ask if he was ok. He told him yes, and thanked him. He hugged him. Wilbur felt like he understood what was going on. His partner went through the same thing. He wouldn't tell sapnap he knew though.

He ask if he needed anything else, he said no. So now he and dream were left alone, sapnap sat on the couch with him and his chocolate. He cuddled up to him and watched a movie with him.

They sat together with a blanket, curled up together, sapnap shared his sweets.
Dream looked up at him. Sapnap turned his head and looked at him. Dream smiled and nuzzled his head in to his shoulder. Sapnap smiled softly and kissed his head.

Dream stopped and looked back up at him. He looks surprised. Sapnap smiled and giggled. "Wha-" dream leaned up and kissed him. Sapnaps eyes opened and widened. Now it was his turn to be surprised.

Dream pulled away and looked at him nervously. Sapnap shifted. "I-" He didn't know what to think. He was flushed though. And in this time of hormonal dread, sapnap didn't know how to react.

He'd never thought of dream like that.
He didn't even know if he liked him like that. But the need, the want for someone, how he'd seen Wilburs relationship, and missing George..

"Do it again" He said with a quivering voice. And for dream, yes, he liked sapnap though he may not understand it well. He knew he needed someone. And he wanted sapnap to feel better.

And he sudden kiss was due to that confusion and impulsiveness. Now that sapnap ask for another, he gladly cupped his cheeks and kissed him again, this time longer and more passionate, sapnap kissing back.

And soon dream was a top of sapnap, kissing him. Sapnap had his arms wrapped around dreams neck, both flushed but sapnap maybe more. And this kissing lasted at least 5 more minutes before they just laid and cuddled.

No, the wouldn't have sex. They actually couldn't right now anyways. Sapnap wouldn't want that anyways. So they laid together watching TV. Sapnap felt whole. He was happy now.

Dream may not be someone he saw as a lover just yet but.. they'd figure it out. Sapnap might be able to figure it out. He hoped.