13: activity

//I don't think I have to explain this, but this story is literally about sex workers and strippers. It's very explicit. As is this chapter. It isn't something I've ever written so this book is filled with that stuff, just a reminder I'm not putting tw's since I already warned what this story is about. So, warning now is its explicit, has a lot of nsfw, explicit language and body part mentions and I won't put warnings sorry :) //

Sapnap went In George's house, and taken to his room. He was pushed back on the bed and looked at George who was smirking and just standing at the end of the bed. Sapnap panted softly and looked at him.

"What.?" He ask laying back against pillows. George hummed and pulled off his robe he'd been wearing. Apparently this is what he wore for clients for sexy type things. He was beautiful.

"Have you ever had sex?" Sapnap flushed. "Uh... no.." George sighed softly. "So your a virgin?" He nodded slowly.
"Hm.. have you ever had your dick sucked?" Now sapnap was red. "N-no"

George crawled towards him on the bed. "Do you want it?" Sapnaps breath hitched. "I-" He looked at George who was now hovering over him. "I-i" George kissed his head.

"You don't have to say anything.. just nod or shake your head.. do you want it sucked.?" Sapnap felt way too embarrassed to answer in any way. But he had to if he wanted this. He nodded slowly.

George kissed him, he kissed back of course. He kissed his jaw, his neck, his most vulnerable place on his neck, his chest, his stomach, and pulled off his pants.  Sapnap panted softly.

George giggled. "Your so worked up already.." there was no tint in his boxers though. George hoped it wasn't because he wasn't aroused..

He seemed to be.. flustered, panting, squirming, even wining some. He hummed and kissed his thigh. Sapnap shuttered. He could feel how hot he was, in more places than one.

He had never done this before. Not with another person. And even so not in a long time. He hadn't found the time..
And when he was alone in bed he was too tired and not even thinking about it.

He felt George's hand on his most private of places and jumped at the contact. And when George felt, he was confused. Sapnap could tell. And a few moments of rubbing for feeling sapnap wined.

George looked up at him. "Sap..?" Sapnap looked away. "I-i forgot to tell you" George gave a dead pan face. "You forgot." He nodded and looked away. "I'm sorry- if it's it's weird i-" George rubbed at him again making him close his mouth.

"Sapnap. Shut up.." He leaned back up to kiss him again. "I don't care.. I just want to make you feel good. That's all I care about, I thought I wasn't doing well but now I know.. just relax..'

Sapnap hugged him despite being under him and the intimate mood. "I love you.." George blushed and huffed. "Just let me make you feel good.." He laid sapnap back against the pillow and tugged at his boxers for permission.

He nodded and shifted. He was nervous, he wasn't a very dysphoric person luckily but he was still nervous. And he still experienced it sometimes.

George pulled them off and kissed his head again. "Are you sure you want this?" Sapnap nodded. "I-i do" George hummed and slowly went down.

Sapnaps body twitched. He grabbed George's hair and wined. George thought he was doing pretty good. Especially with all of spanaps reactions.

He tilted his head back and wined, when his phone buzzed and turned on. All he saw was 'dream'. His eyes widened and he gasp. "G-george-"

George hummed sending shocks through his body. "F-fuck- no- George-" He said trying to lift his head. George looked up at him. He grabbed his phone. "Dream texted me-" He panted out.

George stared at him. "What??" Sapnap let out a small breath. "I forgot I have to go home.. I still have to make dinner.. he ask where I was-"

"Just tell him your having sex I'm sure he'll understand" sapnaps face flushed. "Wha- I am not telling him that!" George rolled his eyes. "Well we aren't done" "i- I know that.. but George I need to go home.. dream hasn't seen me since this morning and-"

"Dream can take care of himself. This is your time. Tell him you'll be late" sapnap frowned. "I don't want to lie.."
"Ok then tell him your with someone and you can't come home yet"

"Then he'll feel left out" George groaned. "Then I'll text one of my guards to pick him up and bring him here. I'm sure he'd enjoy this" sapnap choked on air. "George! Don't say that-"

"Look. I know your worried.. but I can just get someone to bring him here and we can spend the night here.. I just want to make you feel good.. I want you to know you deserve things too.."

Sapnap glanced at his phone. "...fine.. I'll text him and tell him.." George texted his guard and kissed sapnaps neck. "We'll continue this soon ok?"

He nodded and sat up. George wanted to make sure dream either went to sleep or something before they continued. He just had sapnap close, kissing his neck and face, teasing him making him squirm and shove him wining. 

About 15 minutes passed and dream arrived. Sapnap now of course was dressed. Dream hugged him. "I thought something bad happened again" sapnap shook his head and pat dreams head.

"I'm ok.. did you eat?" He ask. George couldn't believe how fast sapnap just.. forgot his needs. It was like he was never whimpering over George at all.
George suddenly felt mad. Sapnap was supposed to focus on himself, not worry about other people. George wasn't having it.

He grabbed sapnaps hips and pulled him back in his lap. Sapnap shrieked, his face going red. George huffed. "Your supposed to be feeling good.. not worrying about other people..'

Dream blinked. "Was I not supposed to come.?" George kissed sapnaps neck. "Sap.." sapnap shook his head. "Dream- I just wanted to make sure you were ok- i-" He gasp at the bite on his neck.

Dream realized immediately what was going on. "Oh" was all he said. The way he saw it, sapnap his owner, was currently in need of what George was trying to give him. He smiled. "I can go watch TV" sapnap frowned a bit. He didn't want dream to feel upset.

But he wasn't. George nodded. "And dream.. if you need or want this.. you come to me remember?" Dream blushed and nodded leaving to the living room.

George pinned sapnap back down and kissed him. He once again went back down, this time sapnaps mind was at ease knowing dream was ok.

They wound up with George just going down on sapnap until he reached his limit, and more kissing, hands on things.  But sapnap knew he wasn't sure about sex. So they didn't do that. It was fine.

Sapnap just couldn't Believe this happened...