20: learning

Wilbur came over to sapnaps house. He was going to teach him more and give tips. But he said he had to bring someone because they couldn't be left alone. Sapnap told him that was fine.

That he also had someone living with him. But he wasn't dating them. Wilbur said lol. He waited in the room for Wilbur to come over. They were going to install a pole in his guest room that wasn't used.

He got to work with that in the room.
Sapnap helped him, Wilburs partner helped with handing tools. He seemed really shy. He wore glasses and seemed to cling to Wilbur a lot. After they got it set up, they went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Sapnap gave dream something and made himself something. They sat and talked a while. Wilburs partner seemed to be a bit distressed right now. He was shaking and squirming. More like distressed and anxious.

Sapnap tilted his head at him. He looked at sapnap and flushed from embarrassment and clung to Wilbur even more. "Are you ok?" Sapnap ask softly. Wilbur stopped talking and looked at him.

"Oh.. he's really shy-" He wined and hid his face in his side. "He looks anxious" Wilbur looked at him and pulled him in his lap. "Hey.. what's wrong?" He shook his head. "Do you want to leave?" He shrugged. "Well love, you have to tell me what's going on.."

He wined and glanced at sapnap and dream. Wilbur got up. "We'll be right back" He said taking him out. Sapnap nodded and looked at dream. Dream looked at him and shrugged.

They came back a few minutes later. "We'll have to continue this tomorrow, the lessons I mean. I promise I'll teach you" He giggled. Sapnap nodded. "That's ok, bye" He waved bye and got up picking dream up, who shrieked and clung to him.

Sapnap flung him on the bed gently and crawled on top of him. Dream wrapped his arms around him and blushed. Sapnap giggled. "Would you like a shower?" Dream nodded. "With you"

Sapnap nodded. "Of course" He picked him up and took him to the bathroom.
They got undressed and got in. Dream hugged on to him. Sapnap held him close. They were used to these showers now. It was a comforting thing.. and maybe a few small soft kisses on the head and shoulders here and there.

But sapnap still missed George. He felt horrible for not talking to him in so long.. he cuddled dream extra close that night..

The next day sapnap was able to get the training in. He got dressed in the clothes he needed to wear, and only Wilbur came over this time. He taught him how to hang on again, and finally, some small tricks. Sapnap was surprisingly good with his upper body strength.

And this went on for a week, Wilbur and sometimes his shy partner would come, he'd get more tricks in and became stronger.

And soon, a few weeks, maybe 3 went bye. Wilbur came over with his partner, the shy one, who seemed to have warmed up to them. He was ready to see what sapnaps learned, but found him in bed hugging a pillow, dream next to him controlling a heating pad.

Wilbur was worried he'd done something like pulled a muscle bad.
He walked in and looked at them. "Hey.. what's going on?" He ask quietly to not wake sapnap up. "He's hurting today' dream said.

The shy partner who they now knew his name was Charlie, poked his head from behind Wilbur and looked at sapnap. "Did he pull a muscle?" Wilbur ask. Dream shifted. "You can ask him later.."

Wilbur nodded. "Well if he's hurt I guess we'll head home, tell him to call me when he can" He said smiling. Dream nodded and watched them leave. He looked at sapnap and kissed his head.

Sapnap curled a bit and stayed asleep.
Dream smiled and laid beside him. He hoped he'd feel better soon.