59: more

Sapnap got up. He needed a cold glass of water, but he had to be quiet. Eret was sleeping in the living room on the air mattress. He left the room and headed down the stairs slowly. He crept in to the kitchen and grabbed a glass.

He could feel the pain coming back which he didn't like. He groaned and leaned on the counter and drank his water. "Hey-" sapnap jumped dropping his water and water going everywhere.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you-" it was eret. Sapnap rubbed his arm. "Um.. it's okay.." He grabbed a dish towel and dropped it on the floor to soak up the water. "Um.. did I wake you.?" Eret shrugged. "Maybe. But it's okay, I needed water too" they helped him get up the water.

"Thanks.." He put the cup in the sink and ran a hand through his hair. "You seem stressed.. did I stress you out?" "No.. im.. kind of going through something.. so maybe yes I'm stressed but because of that.."

Eret stood beside him. "Wanna talk on the couch?" Sapnap shrugged. "Sure.." He walked over and sat on the couch rubbing his stomach. "So" Eret began, sitting beside him. "Is it a stomach ache?"

Sapnap shrugged. "You could say that.."
"Oh.. alright.." eret had a feeling she knew, though she assumed something different. And sapnap realized that.

"Wait no- I'm not on my period-" He blurted. Eret blinked. "Oh sorry- I just- when you say it's like a stomach ache I just thought-" "No no.. those are bad in their own way.." He mumbled to which he did not realized he basically came out on accident.

"Well.. what's causing it?" Eret ask, moving past him saying that. Sapnap gave palmed as he realized that as well.
"Fuck.. okay.. well I guess now you know I'm transgender.." eret chuckled.

"Well I'm genderfluid.. though I could never understand your issues.." sapnap smiled slightly. "Um.." He let his floppy bunny ears out. It was the only way he could explain. Eret gasp. "Oh wow-" He chuckled.

"I'm a hybrid and I'm.. in heat.. so I'm in pain and stuff.." eret wasn't smiling anymore. "Oh.. right.. im sorry.. is there a way to make it better?" He shifted.
"Meds.. the only thing that isn't sexual.."

"Oh.. do you not like doing sexual stuff?" He shrugged. "It's not that I don't like it.." "Do you not know how to do things for yourself?" "You mean like masturbate?? Yes I know how to do that" sapnap huffed.

"Okay then.. wouldn't that help?" He shifted. "Yeah..? Probably.." "So why don't you?" "Because-.. I don't know-" eret chuckled. "Well do you have anything to help?" "Yeah? But I don't.. use them.." she leaned back.

"Do you not like them?" He shrugged. "Not really.. their too much" He chuckled. "Ones something I'd never even use.. the other one.. I just don't want to use them, I might as well throw them away, I bought them a while back and never used them again.. now they just.. make me uncomfortable to even think about using"

They nodded. "Well.. would you use one if it was something you chose now?" He shrugged. "Probably.." talking about this wasn't as awkward as he would've thought it was. "Well I know this site you can look, I can help if you want"

Sapnap blinked. "Really?" He nodded.
"Of course. Let me pull it up on my laptop" He grabbed his bag and got his laptop and searched up a site. Now they sat looking through sex toys which frankly sapnap never thought he'd be doing with someone else.

But something about eret made him comfortable doing it. It was like encouraging and comfortable. Sapnaps eyes landed on something which made him go red but it.. interested him..

"Um.. what's that.?" He ask in a shy manner, pointing to the screen. Eret clicked on it and hummed. "Oh- that's interesting" they hummed. Sapnap blushed and read what it said.

It was used on.. the more sensitive area which sapnap didn't want anything that went inside anyways. He found it uncomfortable unless it was with a partner, anyways.

"Is this the one?" Eret ask. He nodded.
"Um.. yeah.." "Well we'll see then" she paid and sapnap blinked. "Wait how much was that-" she giggled. "It wasn't too bad.." "Well how much was it so I can pay you back-"

"You don't have to.. think of it as.. a helpful gift from me" He shifted. "Right.." sapnap was now not distracted therefore he remembered his pain and current situation..

"Fuuck.." He groaned leaning back. "Maybe you can try and sleep it off.."
He shrugged. "I don't know if I can sleep.." eret sat their laptop away and hummed. "Well maybe we can watch tv until you get tired enough.."

Sapnap nodded. "Sure.." So they sat and watched TV until sapnap fell asleep. Eret covered him with a blanket and got on the air mattress. 3 more days of this..