60: make a move

Sapnap woke up from movement around him. Wilbur was on the other couch near him eating something and foolish was beside him. Eret had moved the blow up bed away and Charlie was on the recliner. He felt a pain in his wrist and winced remembering the cast. He'd slept on it.

He then felt the heat in his stomach and his body felt weird. He whimpered and rolled over. Foolish looked over and got up crouching beside the couch. "Hey.. how are you feeling?" Sapnap looked at him and shook his head.

"Right.. do you wanna go take a bath.?" He nodded. Foolish helped him up and got him to the bathroom. Sapnap didn't care anymore. He just got undressed as foolish filled the bath. He turned around and blushed slightly then gave him a soft smile and helped him in the bath.

Sapnap sat and shook. "I can give you another pill.." foolish offered. He looked at him and was trying not to cry. "..or I can stay here with you.." He said softly.
Sapnap leaned on the bath wall and hugged his knees.

Foolish sighed softly. "Two more days.."
He said softly. Sapnap nodded and groaned. He got out a little later and just put on boxers and a t-shirt.

He went back downstairs and laid on the couch again. And that day sapnap tried to sleep it off, he was more sluggish and didn't even want to tell them what he wanted to eat.

But the next morning eret went to the door to check their mail, and sapnaps package had arrived. She hummed and closed the door sitting the package beside sapnap. "It came" she said.

Sapnap grabbed it and headed upstairs. He didn't want anyone else to know what it was.. he quickly went to his little hiding place and opened it. He stared at it and shifted. It already had batteries but he didn't want to try it..

He didn't know why, he just didn't.
He sat it down and put his pillow over it and threw away the package paper. He just felt.. tired. He went back downstairs and crawled beside Charlie.

Charlie looked at him and back at the tv. Sapnap leaned on him and closed his eyes. Charlie blinked and smiled wrapping an arm around him. Sapnap laid against him and moved to lay his head on his lap.

Charlie pet his hair and smiled. Sapnap tried to ignore his pain and growing urges. Charlie continued to gently play with his hair and rub his back. Sapnap slowly dozed off.

Well, he woke up feeling.. well, very needy. Charlie was still sitting there but sitting differently meaning he'd moved, but he was just watching TV.

No one else was in the living room which was weird. Sapnap whimpered and slowly sat up. "Where is everyone.?" He ask. Charlie smiled. "They went to pick up some food" He crawled in Charlie's lap and looked at him.

Charlie looked back at him and titled his head. "Everything okay?" Sapnap bit the inside of his cheek and laid his head on his shoulder shrugging. "Still hurting.?"

"I want sex.." Well, Charlie definitely was not expecting that answer. "O-oh- um.. well.. with who.?" Sapnap looked back at him. Charlie's face started to flush. "Um.. okay well.. we should probably go to a room.. yours probably.."

Sapnap bit his lip to restrain himself. If he was making Charlie uncomfortable he didn't want to. "Charlie.. you look nervous.. we don't have to.." sapnap said. In all honesty sapnap didn't know why he just suddenly started to want this and let alone feel comfortable to do it.

"No I want to.. C'mon" He got up and held sapnaps hand as they went upstairs. He took sapnap to his room which sapnap hadn't been using this week so his blankets and pillows were gone. "I'll be right back" Charlie said rushing out.

Sapnap sat on the bed and looked at his lap. Was Charlie really okay with this?
Charlie came back with a blanket and two pillows. "I may not be good at this but I think you'd be more comfortable with this" He shut the door and did something to the handle so it couldn't be opened. It was weird how he knew how to do that..

Anyways, he laid the blanket out on the bed and put the pillows down. Sapnap took this as his que to lay back. He laid back against the two pillows which were propped up. Charlie got on the bed and gave a nervous but sincere smile.

Sapnap giggled. It was nice to know Charlie was also nervous in a way. Sapnap sighed softly with a soft smile and pulled off his own shirt. This way sapnap was starting them off and gaining confidence.

Charlie got his off. "Uh.. sapnap I need to tell you something.." He mumbled looking at his lap. "What is it.?" He ask sitting up a little. "My body isn't like humans.. since I'm part slime I uh.." He tried to gesture to his lap.

"Oh charlie.. that's okay.." "I just don't want it to be weird for you.." "it won't.."
Charlie nodded and kissed his head pulling off his pants. Sapnap leaned back and got his pants off. Both now left in their boxers.

Sapnap looked up at Charlie and gave a nod. Charlie kissed his head and neck and the two eventually got undressed completely. Both were actually really shy, covering themselves until Charlie kissed him again.

Sapnap didn't comment on his different anatomy. It was cool to him honestly.
Charlie started off soft and very slow. Sapnap didn't know if he liked this feeling at first but it wasn't unwelcome.

Soon sapnap had wrapped his arms around Charlie's neck and learned sex wasn't as scary as he'd made it out to be.
Though Charlie was very sensitive. They heard noises downstairs and freaked out.

"Their home-" sapnap said. Charlie stopped and looked around. "Do you wanna stop?" He ask, not sounding like he did. Sapnap shook his head. "No no.. I like it.. the doors locked anyways we just have to be quiet.."

Charlie nodded and kissed him. By the end Both were satisfied and happy. Though sapnap a little more. He was just glad sex wasn't that scary. He was getting a lot more comfortable now.