22: hybrid!?

Sapnaps horrible week was over. He and dream now shared small kisses, but they still didn't know what they wanted to be. But recently after this, dream was basically all over him. He seemed to be wanting to kiss him a lot more and show more affection.

If sapnap didn't let him he'd get upset. Like sapnap didn't him. So he let him. He didn't mind, he just.. realized for some reason after spending all week on his worst time with dream, and kissing him and all this, he was more.. drawn to him.

Though he had to go back to work today.
Dream begged him not to go. Sapnap wouldn't, but he forced himself to. He told dream he'd be back soon. Dream told him to call him if he needed anything. Sapnap was confused.

Dream had never been this persistent he stay home, and this much.. into him, he supposed. Like he didn't want him to go. And he could've sworn Dream said something about not finding.. another mate?? Dream was confusing sometimes..

Sapnap knew he had been feeling off so maybe Dream felt that.. maybe he felt that sapnap wasn't feeling right so.. he didn't know. But, he left and went to work. He sat behind the bar and tapped his foot. He realized his stomach was starting to feel.. funny.

Maybe dream felt he was sick.. that's why he didn't want him to go.. sapnap just hoped he could make it through work. Well, an hour went by and he was sweating and shaking. No, he definitely couldn't be here.

His coworker ask if he was ok, he told her he felt sick all the sudden. She told him if he needed to go to the bathroom go. She'd take over. He thanked her and laid his head on his hand, his elbow on the counter. He panted and tapped his foot.

What was with him and getting sick all the time? He suddenly felt his stomach was on fire. He got up and rushed off to the bathroom. Wilbur was on stage, and had seen him acting like this.. he was worried seeing him run off.

He shut the bathroom door and sat at the toilet. Dream was right. He should've listened. He held his stomach and cried. He'd never felt like this before..

He panted and stood up going to the sink to splash water on his face, but he looked at the mirror and covered his mouth to hide a scream. This wasn't happening, this wasn't real. There was no way it was-

He backed away and hugged his stomach. He still hurt. He fell on the floor and cried. He wanted dream. He wanted to go home and be with dream. He wanted this pain to go away.

He grabbed his phone and sobbed.
He called dream hoping for an answer.
He waited until finally he got one. He sobbed happily now. "D-dream?-" He said patting. "Sapnap.? Whats wrong? Are you crying?"

"D-dream I don't feel good and- i-i grew ears or something I don't know what's going on dream I'm scared-" He sobbed.
Dream frowned and got up. "Hey ok calm down.. I'll take the bus I'll be there ok?" "P-please hurry-" He hiccuped.

"I'll be there I promise" He said and hung up. Sapnap held his phone and panted tilting his head back. He felt like he was going to pass out.

He sat in the bathroom floor before hearing a knock. He thought it was dream so he opened the door immediately. He looked up seeing Wilbur. Of course, dream wouldn't be here so fast..

He frowned. Wilbur crouched and cupped his cheek. "Oh sapnap.. let's get you somewhere more comfortable.." He said. He helped him up and looked at him. Sapnap couldn't walk. He could hardly even think straight.

Wilbur picked him up and walked to his room, sitting him on the couch. "I'll get you some water.." He said going to his mini fridge. Sapnap groaned. Wilbur handed him the drink. "Is this the first time this has happened?" He ask handing him the water. He nodded.

"Ok.. don't worry.. I'll take you to my house and we can get you some medicine and you can talk to my partner about this.." sapnap sat up. "D-dream is coming- I can let him come and me not be-" He winced and hugged his stomach. "Here.."

Wilbur nodded. "Alright.. we'll wait for him and then we'll go to my house.. I'll explain everything when you get to feeling a bit better.." He whimpered. All he wanted was dream. Or now.. anyone. Anyone to cuddle him, be here, make him feel better..

He reached out for Wilbur letting out heart breaking whimpers. Wilbur sat with him and held him close petting his hair. "He'll be here soon.." He said softly.

He sobbed and clung to him panting.
Finally there was a knock on the door. Wilbur got up and opened the door. Dream stood and looked at sapnap. "Sap-" He said quickly walking in and hugging him. Sapnap clung to him and wined. "Dream" He whimpered clinging to him.

Dream kissed his head. "You'll be ok.. we need to get you somewhere safer.." sapnap was confused, in pain, and hot.
"You guys can come to my house, my partner can help out, we have medicine"

Dream seemed hesitant but nodded. They got ready and left to the car. Sapnap sat in the back with dream, the air on him. Dream rubbed his back.
They got to wilburs house. Wilbur went to his door. "Let me tell them your coming in ok?"

They nodded. Dream held him while they waited. They were able to go in and he was taken to the kitchen. The shy partner who came over often with Wilbur handed him a water and a pill.

"This will help with the pain and stuff.." He mumbled shyly. Sapnap took it and thanked him. He leaned on dream and wiped his eyes. "Would you like an explanation.?"

Wilbur ask sitting at the table. He nodded. "Well.. you know you have the.. ears.." He nodded. "You've never had them out before.?" Sapnap shifted. "I-... I thought it was just a dream or something.. maybe a few times but i.. never knew when they were out and.. one time I did but I passed out I guess.. but I woke up and just.. thought it was a dream.."

He nodded. "This is the first time you've felt like this.?" He nodded. "Ok.. well, that medicine should help.. and I'll explain everything else, but let's get you somewhere comfortable to sleep.." He said getting up.

They went in the guest bedroom and sat. Wilbur explained what was going on, and sapnap freaked. "What!? How!?"
"Well.. sometimes it comes late.. usually you should start at 18 or 20, but your.. 21 right.?" He sighed. "Yes.." "Well.. it's late, but it must have had a jump start of some kind.. but we'll figure that out another time.."

Wilbur sighed. "So.. just stay in here, there's a bathroom over there, and don't worry.. everything's natural, and it's scary I know.. but if you have any personal questions ask Charlie ok.? He'll be able to help you with that, I know he's shy but he's.. he'll just know"

Dream held sapnaps hand as Wilbur walked out. "I-im still so confused.. I've never- I'm not a hybrid-" dream sighed softly. "But you are.. a bunny to be specific.."

"Dream i-" He teared up. "I'm scared- how do I deal with this?" He hiccuped. Dream hugged him close. "I'll be here.." sapnap nodded and hugged on to him. The urge to tell George, who was his best friend was strong..

But he just laid here with dream shaking.