36: work it out

Needless to say Wilbur Charlie and foolish had a long very serious talk that night. Sapnap woke up in the middle of the night and headed downstairs. He needed something to drink. He currently was too tired to think about what upset him earlier.

He made himself some water and took a sip leaving back against the fridge. He heard foot steps and looked up. It was like the little kid took over in him making him think 'demon' or 'monster' but he knew they didn't exist. At least it was sort of silly to think about.

But seeing Wilbur walk from the corner calmed his mind. Wilbur yawned and looked at him. "What are you doing up?" He ask, his sleepy voice clear. Sapnap shrugged. "Needed something to drink.. did I wake you.?"

"Nah, I was awake, well, just woke up when I heard you come downstairs"
"Oh, alright.." sapnap continued to drink his water and Wilbur made himself a drink. "So.. when were you planning on leaving.?"

Sapnap expected that question soon. "Oh, maybe tomorrow sorry I was here so long-" "No no its not a problem.. I was just.. wondering if you were planning on it.." even though he knew he was.

"Right.. I was thinking soon I guess.." sapnap didn't want to go home and be alone again. Though he knew he well overstayed his welcome. Wilbur nodded. "Just don't leave without telling us ok.?"

Sapnap looked at him. "Oh- ok" He finished his water and put the glass away. "Night.." sapnap said. "Night.." Wilbur said watching him go back upstairs. He sighed softly. Hopefully the talk would go well tomorrow.

The next morning sapnap started packing up his stuff and changed in to a t-shirt and shorts. Though sapnap realized he hadn't been taking his medicine correctly.. he sighed. He knew that would cause pain.

He went downstairs where he saw.. no one. Usually Charlie and foolish were down here by now, but no one. Not even Wilbur.. he went to the kitchen and made himself some orange juice and went back upstairs where Wilbur walked up to him.

"Hey sap.. can we all talk to you.? It's important.." that made sapnap anxious..
"Uhh.. sure-" Wilbur took him to their room. Sapnap had never been in their room. But Charlie and foolish sat with each other on the bed mumbling to each other, just a normal conversation.

They looked up and smiled at sapnap. Wilbur sat with them and pat beside him. Sapnap was clearly hesitant but he sat with them. "What.. did you guys wanna talk about.?" He ask nervously. He didn't know if he wanted the answer.

"So.. we didn't know how to start off this conversation well but.. I'll try" Wilbur said with a small smile. Sapnap nodded slowly. "So.. we understand your having some mental issues.. your really depressed.."

Sapnap shifted. He thought he hid it well but apparently not. "Especially over your break up.. we want you to know we're here.. you can talk to us whenever you need to.. and.."

Wilbur clearly didn't know how to word what he said next. "I know your scared to be hurt again.. and we understand.." but he managed to word it sweetly.

"Your scared to be hurt again.. you don't want it to end with all the toxic stuff.. your scared they won't listen to you, they won't care for your own needs and feelings, like you'll be a burden.. but sapnap.. you aren't.. and.. "

Sapnap looked at them. "We were wondering.. did you really want to try another relationship.?" They all looked at him. "I-" "with someone.. some people.. who are gonna listen to you.. they won't ignore what you have to say, they'll treat you how you need and want to be treated.. and take things slow.."

"I-if.. If I could find someone or.. I guess people like that.. who'd love me like that and have a normal healthy relationship.. and I didn't have to worry about.. all the stuff I did with dream.. then yeah.. I'd be willing to date again.. just.. worried I'd mess things up or they'd.. I guess.. be bad for me too.."

Wilbur put a hand on his shoulder. "Do you think we'd be bad for you.?" He looked at them. "A-are you guys asking- if I want to have a relationship with you??" They nodded. "Only if you want.. it can be slow.. no like.. kissing and stuff, just knowing you can have that stuff if you want it.. when your comfortable.?"

Sapnap teared up. "And- I'm- I wouldn't be getting in the way.? I wouldn't be like- destroying anything?" "Of course not.. sap, Charlie wasn't always in mine and foolish's relationship.." He looked at Charlie who nodded and giggled.

"It takes a while to get used to things, but once you do, it's amazing.. you have loving people who will take care of you how you need to be, and it's not all just like, having care takers, once you get comfortable it changes.. you realize things and start to open up.. once you do they know how to make you feel better. If you want to.. we want to as well.."

Charlie said. Wilbur and foolish nodded. "And- you'd all be.. ok with that.?" "Of course.." "You all actually like me.. like.. love me.?" Wilbur giggled. "If we didn't we wouldn't ask you these things"

Sapnap teared up. "Aha- i.. didn't think it was possible.. especially really.. awesome people like you guys liking me" foolish snickered and Wilbur giggled. "Aw your too much. We're not that awesome"

"Well your all so pretty.." He mumbled. Now everyone was flustered. "We don't have to go fast.. you don't have to even say your in a relationship.. we can try this out and if you don't like it that's ok.." sapnap looked at them.

"I'd.. like to try.." and it was settled. They all agreed on things. Sapnap didn't exactly want all these.. relationship type things just yet, but he wanted this relationship. And yes, he did love them.

He sort of had for a while even if he didn't realize it..