11: dominant

Sapnap forced himself back on these medicines. Forced because he didn't like taking medication. He didn't like needles either. But, he knew taking this stuff again would help him feel a lot better. The cyst would go away, the cramping, the extra days of torture.

And he was correct. In 4 days he already felt better. He got off his horrible time and was ready for work again. George forced him to stay home for two more days. Now he could finally go back to work. Dream was a huge help in this. For sapnap and George.

He helped sapnap with things, and told George if sapnap looked like he didn't feel good. But today, sapnap was 100% feeling better. He left for work around 4:30, patting dreams head and telling him he'd be home in a few hours, and left. He knew he needed to find dream something to do besides stay home and watch TV.

But dream didn't mind. Whatever sapnap told him to do he would. Sapnap did his bar job. But George's words stayed in his mind. 'You need to take care of yourself' 'stop worrying about others so much' 'take time for yourself'

He was like his mom or something. But.. he was right.. deep down sapnap knew that. And he knew George did not mean this, but he did say take time for himself.. do things for himself.

He stood at the paper on the wall in the club and signed himself as a random name that came to mind. He put his number, well, his other phone number, and left. What was he signing up for?
You'll see.

Sapnap got a text on the date, in two days. And that night he couldn't believe what he did. He signed up for a private session?? God. He flushed at the thought. It wasn't like he was going to do anything anyways..

He sent money and went to bed with dream. Dream cuddled up to him. Sapnap needed to be a better.. whatever he was to dream. Friend.? Adopter?? Something like that. Wait. He could just ask dream.

"Dream?" He said suddenly when they had been almost ready to sleep. Dream perked up. "Hm?" "What am I to you.?" Dream tilted his head. "What do you mean?" "I mean.. I'd consider myself your friend of course.. but I.. bought you away from all that.. what do you consider me since I did that?"

Dream flushed. "Well.. your my friend to if you want to be.." sapnap hugged him close. "Of course I do" dream flushed more. "But I'd also consider you my owner.." sapnap choked on air. "Wh-what?-"

"Well.. some people I'd have to call my master, owner, etc.. but I am your friend.. but id do anything for you.. you bought me, not George. So your my owner.. although George is more.. dominant.."

Sapnap flushed and snorted. "Dominant??" He nodded. "You both can boss me around of course but George can boss you around.." sapnap huffed. "No he can't" dream gave him a look. "...ok maybe he can.."

"Let's just go to bed" sapnap said laying all the way down. Dream giggled and nodded. "Dominant.. makes sense.." He mumbled to himself. Dream giggled.