25: sleep

Sapnap went through this dreaded week. He hated it and finally he woke up and felt relatively normal. Dream was Glad he felt better. He got a shower and cleaned up the room.

He left wilburs thanking him for everything, and left. Dream and sapnap were now at home, finally. Sapnap flopped on the bed and yawned. Dream looked at him and smiled. "So.. you feel better.?" He nodded.

"A lot.. I'm not burning up and my stomach feels so much better.. and I'm not raging horny" He said with a chuckle. Dream giggled and crawled on the bed and sat on his lap. Sapnap hummed and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Dream smiled and kissed him. Things felt a lot better with the two officially dating. Before they were they were too scared to do things, afraid they'd do something wrong or upset the other.
But now they would gratefully give kissed and hugs, and stuff they would've been scared to do before.

Sapnap learned it was ok to pet him, but just be careful of his tail, he didn't seem happy when he touched it. He would get grumpy and even hiss. And sapnap learned things with his new.. ears..

He could hear better now, and he understood being pet like Dream.
When he got excited or happy his small tail would wiggle at a fast pace.

But anyways, he and dreams relationship was going well. As well as sapnaps pole dancing learning. And finally sapnap was going to do a small 'show' to be able to show Wilbur his learned skills, plus, dream and wilburs other partners agreed it was fine.

Dream and Charlie would be there so it wasn't.. that awkward to think about..
Sapnap did his little show off and Wilbur told him he was a really fast learner and he was really good. That gave sapnap a confidence boost.

That night he got a shower and got in bed. His mind had been in so many different places recently. He just wanted to sleep. Well, that didn't go as planned.

Dream was up so much longer. He laid in bed but he just didn't sleep. He played with his fingers and kept playing with sapnaps hair. Sapnap didn't mind, until dream started making noises and seemingly humming to himself.

He sighed softly and turned over wrapping his arms around dream and pulling him close. Dream stopped humming and blinked. He seemed confused a moment.

He put a hand on sapnaps head and smiled. Sapnap yawned. "Go to sleeeep" dream shifted. "But I'm not sleepy.." sapnap groaned. "Then.. go downstairs and watch TV or something I'm tired"

Dream sat up. "When you get sleepy come to bed.." "ok" dream got up and went downstairs. Sapnap could finally go to sleep.. but soon dream was back in the room. "Sapnap.?" Sapnap groaned. "What?"

"Can I make the left over spaghetti.?" Sapnap blinked. "At 2 in the morning??"
"I'm hungry.." He sighed and rolled over. "Do whatever you want.." dream nodded and left. Sapnap was starting to feel agitated from being so tired..

He was finally starting to doze off.
And eventually he managed to fall asleep. The next morning he got up very drowsy. He went downstairs seeing dream passed out on the couch. He sighed and covered him with a blanket.

He went to the kitchen and made himself something to eat, cleaned up dreams mess, and went upstairs to the bathroom. He was debating on whether to call in to work and say he couldn't be there today. But he needed money so.

He got dressed and went downstairs again. He was so tired.. he kissed dreams head and wrote him a note, then left. He got to work, did his normal things before people came in, and eventually got more woken up.

Not really. After work, he sat debating on when to go home. He laid his head on the counter and passed out. He was that tired. He felt a hand on his back and someone shaking him gently.

He groaned in response. He was so sleepy that someone waking him up made him want to cry. He wined and his eyes fluttered open. He was so sleepy he felt like he might pass out.

He started crying. Well, whoever woke him up got really worried. "Hey hey your ok-" He wined and closed his eyes again. "Do you feel ok.?" He nodded. "I'm tired.." He mumbled.

"Oh.. well.. you can't sleep here.. let me take you home.." He groaned. "I have a car.." "Your not driving yourself home.. C'mon.." sapnap wined as he was pulled up.

"I'm gonna pass out" He wined. "Ok don't do that- here.." Wilbur picked him up. Sapnap blinked. He'd never been picked up before. Honestly he thought he'd be too heavy to be picked up. But apparently not..

His head drooped on wilburs shoulder.
Wilbur put him in his car and buckled him. Wilbur didn't mind. He was so used to helping his partners like this, especially Charlie.

Sapnap fell asleep against the window.
Wilbur drove to his house and opened his door. Sapnap groaned. "Can I sleep in your car?" He mumbled. Wilbur giggled. He knew he was this sleep deprived. "No, C'mon.." sapnap wined.

"Ok, I'll go get dream" He went to the door and knocked. Dream opened the door and tilted his head. "Hey.. sapnap uh.. he's like, really tired, he won't get out and I don't think I can do it alone so.. either we get him out together or.. he can come to my house and they can help us"

Dream shifted. "Hm.. well, ok.. I'll grab some stuff" "Alright" Wilbur got back in the car and dream came out, locked the door and got in the car. It was only 8 pm. They got to wilburs house and he got help with getting sapnap up and out.

They got the guest bedroom again and sapnap was passed out on the bed. Dream played with his hair and hummed softly. Wilbur came in to check on them. "Why's he so tired?" He ask quietly. Dream shifted. "I uh.. was awake a while last night.. I think I kept him up..'

"Oh, that's ok. Just gotta let him sleep good tonight" dream nodded. Dream nodded. "I just.. don't know why I couldn't sleep.. I was tired but not enough to sleep.. and I couldn't stop doing things.."

Wilbur hummed. "Sounds like an issue.. we can figure it out tomorrow if that's ok" He smiled. Dream nodded and looked at sapnap. Sapnap had dark circles under his eyes. Did he really not sleep great last night.? He wasn't up that long..

"Well, call me or come get me if you need anything" Wilbur said walking out. Dream laid with sapnap and rubbed his thumb over his cheek. Sapnap pushed his head in his chest and slept peacefully.

Dream played with his hair until he himself fell asleep.