THREE

"LUCIA!" A voice called.

It was the end of the school day and Lucia was walking to Lucas's car, ready to go home.

Lucia spun around and saw Moon standing there waving to her.

"Hey, what's up?" Lucia asked.

"Where you off to?" She asked.

"Uh, home?" Lucia raised her eyebrows. "Do you...do you wanna come over?"

"Sure. I was supposed to go with Yasmine, she drove us today because she just got her car fixed, but I think I'm gonna ditch her. You're cooler anyway."

Lucia smiled and just as they were about to get in, Yasmine called for Moon.

"What the hell are you doing, Moon?" Yasmine yelled.

"Shit! Get in!"

Lucia jumped into the front seat and Moon dove in the back.

"Who's this? And why are you diving into my car?" Lucas asked.

"Drive!" They exclaimed.

Lucas stepped on the gas and drove to the Parker house.

Once they got there, the two girls disappeared into Lucia's room.

"So, you like running away from your friends, huh?" Lucia raised her eyebrows.

"No, I'm just sick of Yasmine. I mean, who wouldn't be."

"Then why are you sticking by her side? You were with her during lunch."

"You don't get it. How do you leave someone you've spent so long with? I mean, she's been my best friend since we were little kids, how do I get rid of that?" Moon asked.

"I guess you're right, but how would I know? I've never had any friends that stuck. Or at least I couldn't because we'd be packing up and leaving anyway."

"Well, that's why you have me. Even if you leave you're still gonna have me. I'm not going anywhere."

"Thanks, Moon."

Lucia highly doubted that though. She'd pack up and go with Lucas and her mother and the two girls would no doubt forget about each other. Moon would go on with her life and forever be under Yasmine's spell while Lucia would continue to move around until it was time for her to go off to college.

Moon stood up and went over to Lucia's closet that she just put all of her clothes into while Lucia lied back on her bed, holding one of her throw pillows.

"Holy shit! Your clothes are so cute! I'm trying some on."

Moon stripped down into her bra and underwear and Lucia sat up, staring at the girl.

Lucia's eyes traveled up from the bottom of her legs all the way up to her smooth back.

Moon turned around with a pair of blue jeans and a cropped tank top in her hand.

Lucia's eyes widened, staring at Moon's curves and traveling up to her bra, resisting the urge to stand up and walk over to her new friend.

Moon slipped on the jeans, buttoning and put the top over her head, fixing her straps, causing Lucia to sit back again.

"What do you think?" Moon asked, doing a spin.

"Love the top, but not with those jeans. Take them off."

Lucia stood up and walked over to the closet, pulling out a black skirt for Moon and tossed it to her.

Moon slipped off the jeans and replaced it with the skirt.