EIGHTEEN

"ARE you drunk?" Moon asked.

"No, we didn't drink that much. Just a rum and coke and we shared a bottle of vodka amongst the three of us." Lucia answered.

"Okay, we should get you to bed. Come on." Moon motioned for her to go upstairs.

"I don't want to go upstairs. Why can't we watch a movie without watching the movie?" Lucia smirked.

"Lucia, come on, we're not watching a movie, we're going to bed." Moon repeated.

Lucia sighed. "Fine. Let's go."

Moon helped her up the stairs and the two girls lied in bed together.

"How...How did you even get drinks anyway? I mean, you were at the beach club, there were plenty of adults there." Moon pointed out.

"Tory swiped the vodka off of the bartender while I used my expert flirting skills to distract the bartender." Lucia smiled.

"What? Lucia why? Maybe...Maybe this girl isn't a great influence on you." Moon muttered.

"No, you just haven't met her. She's really cool. Come on, Moon, I thought you wanted everyone to get along?" Lucia asked.

"You're right, I guess maybe I just need to meet her." Moon shrugged.

"I agree." Lucia smiled.

The two girls stared at each other for a moment before kissing.

"Goodnight."

"Night."

They then fell asleep in each other's arms.

🌈

Lucia smiled as the artist finished her tattoo, Hawk being done at the same time.

He was getting the color red added to the hair of the hawk on this back to match his new colored hair.

Lucia had gotten an arrow with the word always tattooed around it to represent that she would always keep going and moving just above the butterflies she had. On her other arm she had gotten a crescent moon tattooed with the name Moon inside of it along with some stars around it.

Once she was done, Moon walked inside of the parlor and Lucia happily showed her the tattoo.

"Is that for me?" Moon asked.

"I don't know, maybe it is." Lucia smirked.

Moon smiled and grabbed Lucia's cheek, pulling her in for a kiss.

Lucia slung an arm around Moon's shoulders.

"Hey, asshole twins, grab our bags. We're out." Hawk demanded.

Mitch and Chris grabbed their bags and they all followed Hawk out of the parlor.

🌈

After class that day, they all went to the diner after class, Lucia inviting Moon.

Moon and Lucia sat together and Tory and Aisha were across from them.

Miguel was at a table by himself and Hawk, Mitch, and Chris were doing their own thing.

Moon was looking down at her phone. "Oh my god, Yasmine has the exact same bikini as me."

"Tell her she can stay in France." Aisha rolled her eyes.

"I'm with you on that one." Lucia agreed. "Cant wait for her to dump my brother. He'll be heartbroken, but at least she'll be gone from my life."