FIVE

"GODDAMN, he's hot. Are you sure you're not into him? I mean at least now that he's changed himself? He was cute before, but now..." Moon trailed off.

"You know, I don't think that's how sexuality works, Moon, but yes he's attractive." Lucia replied.

"Do you think he'd go out with me?" Moon asked.

Lucia's heart sunk. "Have you met yourself? Of course he would."

Moon nodded. Deep down, she didn't really care for Hawk, she just needed a distraction from Lucia and how she liked her and what happened between them the other day.

"Well go on, get in there, you've got some ass to kick. Even though I'm not into violence, you'd look hot kicking ass." Moon shrugged.

Lucia giggled and blushed. "Alright. Thanks for the ride."

"Anytime my love, anytime."

Lucia bit her lip and got out of the car, trying to hold in her screams.

The screams of happiness because Moon just called her "love" and screams of anger because she'd never mean it in a romantic way.

Sighing, Lucia hopelessly walked into the dojo.

🌈

"Stabilize your base, Hawk. Keep your balance. Full rotation when you strike."

"Yes, Sensei! Hai!"

Hawk then practiced striking and he moved on to Lucia.

"Show me what you got, blondie."

"You're blonde too." She whispered. "Hai!"

She practiced stringing as well.

Johnny nodded at her. "Good. See, that's what it should look like. You're learning fast."

He went up to another student who flinched at him.

"Did you just flinch, virgin?" Johnny asked.

Johnny did the same thing to another student who flinched.

"Holy shit! We got a room full of flinchers!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, Sensei!" A majority of the class yelled.

Lucia shook her head. "I don't think you guys were supposed to respond to that."

"That was not a question! Raise your hand if you've ever been punched in the face!"

Most of the class raised their hands except for Aisha, Miguel, and Lucia.

It was only once and at a party. It was her second week in a new town and she had heard about this party in the hallway and decided that she should probably go and have fun while she could. Unfortunately, a fight broke out and she got involved, getting punched in the face, though she did put up a really good fight.

"All your lived, you've been avoiding fights so you don't break your nose or lose a tooth. This concussion nonsense. So, there is only one solution and that is before you leave this dojo, each and every one of you is going to take a punch, very hard, to the face. Miss Robinson and Blondie. Line 'em up." Johnny ordered.