SEVENTEEN

LUCIA rubbed her eyes as she walked into the dojo to see everyone stretching and Kreese telling Hawk and Aisha a story.

They all turned to look at her.

"Look who finally made it. Miss Lucia." Kreese greeted.

"Give me a break, I had a tough couple of days."

"That doesn't matter, you're supposed to fight back. I'll excuse it this time, but next time you're done, got it blondie?" Johnny said, walking out of his office.

"Whatever." Lucia sighed.

"Listen up! I see we've got some new recruits. Everyone fall in in neat rows and lines. Let me see what you're made of."

Lucia took her spot in between Aisha and Hawk.

"Did something happen with Moon?" Aisha asked.

"No. I'll tell you later."

Aisha nodded and faced front.

Johnny walked around the room, taking a look at the new people, walking up to one man.

"Sorry, parents can't stay for class. It's an insurance thing."

"I'm not a dad, I...I am here to kick some ass, sir!" The man exclaimed.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" Johnny questioned.

"Oh, yeah, the uh...I sold you the mirror. We kind of bonded, talked about rock bands."

"Look, you're a little old, this is a class for teenagers."

"I can...I can take them." He nodded.

Johnny walked back to the front of the class. "And I thought my last group of recruits was pathetic. But if you do what I tell you to do, you'll at least have a chance of becoming a fighter. But to do that, you gotta fight, so which one of you has the balls to take on the champ.

Miguel held his head high and Johnny looked around at everyone before a girl spoke up.

"I'll take 'em on." She offered.

"Oh, you will, huh?" Johnny raised his eyebrows.

"I saw your little demo at Valley Fest. You guys can put on a show, but can you actually put up a fight?" She said.

"Sounds like a challenge."

"I like a challenge."

Lucia smirked, biting her lip. She looked the girl up and down, studying her body. The girl had dark roots with blonde ends and wore a crop top with a white tank top underneath and a pair of grey yoga pants.

"Mister Diaz!" Johnny called, snapping Lucia out of her thoughts. "Show Little Miss Hot-Shot here what Cobra Kai is all about."

They all made a circle and the girl and Miguel stepped in the middle.

"Are you sure—."

She immediately kicked him in the stomach, Miguel stumbling back.

"Alright, game on."

Miguel used defense, the girl on offense, and he quickly took her down twice, jumping back up.

She knocked him down and he knocked her back down.

"Miguel." He introduced with a hand.

"Tory." She grabbed it and flipped him over. "With a 'Y.'"

Lucia smiled and resisted the urge to clap for the girl. She was both tough and hot, how could someone not want to focus on her?