THIRTY-FIVE

THE girls pulled up to the house next morning, both laughing about their experience the night before and opened the door to see her parents and Lucas all at the table waiting for her.

They stopped laughing and faced her family.

"Good morning." Lucia greeted.

Leah stood up and walked over. "What the hell is wrong with you two?"

"What?" Lucia asked.

"Is that really all you have to say for yourself? Your father's car is destroyed! Do you know how much that costs? And then you steal your brother's car and go missing for twelve hours!"

"Leah—."

"No. You get out of my house. I never trusted you in the first place."

"You can't just kick Tory out, she's my girlfriend!" Lucia exclaimed.

"Not anymore. Get out of my house."

"Fine." Tory shrugged.

She then pulled Lucia in and staring making out with her, Lucas groaning, Zach averting his eyes, and Leah shaking her head.

Tory pulled away with a smirk, then left the house.

"As for you, you're grounded."

"Mom, that's not fair!" Lucia exclaimed.

"Not fair?" Lucas stood up. "Are you serious? If you wanna talk about what's unfair, you stealing my car and going missing on us is unfair. I had somewhere important to be and you stole my car and now dad has to pay for car damage because of you!" Lucas explained.

"Well he should've—."

"No!" Lucia's exclaimed. "He should've nothing, Lucia! You're always the problem in these situations, you can't just ever seem to stop doing something wrong ever!" Lucas exclaimed.

Lucia's eyes filled up with tears, the room silent. Looking around, she stormed up to her room and slammed the door then and punched the wall until her knuckles were red raw.

She fell back onto her bed and tears rolled down her eyes.

About an hour later, there was a knock on her door. "Lucia, come down, we're having lunch."

Lucia didn't reply and stared up at the ceiling.

"Lucia are you in there?" The voice, Lucas asked.

"Go away I don't want to talk to you." Lucia replied.

"If this is about earlier—."

"I said go away, Lucas."

Sighing, Lucas waited a moment before walking away.

A few minutes later, there was another knock on her door.

"Honey, it's Mom, I understand that you're upset and even though what you did is unacceptable, I still love you and want you to eat with us." Leah said.

Again, Lucia didn't reply and still shared ho at the ceiling.

"Please honey. Don't be mad. I know what Lucas said was upsetting, but you shouldn't be mad. I mean, there is a reason you are grounded and—."

"Go away, Mom."

"Cia—."

"Go away!"

Leah nodded and walked back downstairs. "She just won't budge."

Lucas shook head head. "It's my fault."

"No, honey, it's not. Maybe what you said was too far, but she is grounded for a reason. I mean, what is going on with her? It is completely unacceptable. She wasn't like this before Cobra Kai or that Tory." Leah pointed out.

"Let me try." Zach spoke up.

Lucas scoffed. "Right, yeah. Real funny, dad.

"I'm serious. I know I may be the last person she wants to talk to, but I'm trying so hard to make an effort. Let me do this."

Leah looked at her son, then back at her ex-husband. "Alright. I think it's worth a shot."

Zach nodded and went up the stairs, standing outside of his daughter's bedroom.

He softly knocked on the door, awaiting her answer.

"I swear, Lucas, if that's you, I'm going to—."

"It's not Lucas, it's dad." Zach informed.

Lucia laughed and shook her head.

"I know I'm most likely the last person you'd like to see, and your friend with the mohawk doesn't want me near you, but you're my daughter and I'm trying my best to be in your life as much as I can. I'm sorry I was gone for a while and I'm sorry that you weren't at my wedding, I regret not having you kids there, but I just want to talk to you, that's all. You can feel whatever way you feel after, but please, let's just talk."

There was silence on both ends for a moment, until the door opened to reveal the blonde.

Zach smiled at his daughter.

"Come in."

She sat down on her bed and the man sat down next to her.

"Did Tory—."

"It was my idea." Lucia interrupted.

"How did you know—?"

"Oh come on, dad, none of you think highly of her anyway, so of course you were going to ask if it was her idea." Lucia replied.

"Though I'm upset with you, I completely understand why you did what you did. You're a teenager and you're acting out." Zach shrugged.

"What? No, no that's not why. I'm...I just feel...Why aren't you mad?"

"I'm mad, I'm extremely mad, but I don't want to yell at you or reprimand you, but you don't have to rebel to get our attention—."

Lucia stood up and pointed to the door. "Get out."

"Now honey—."

"Get out! I'm not rebelling and I don't need your attention. Nothing you're saying is making any sense, now leave."

The man nodded and shuffled out of the room, taking one last look at his daughter before closing the door.

Lucia sighed and lied back on her bed, wishing someone understood.

If I made an edit of Lucy, Tory, and Moon would y'all watch it?
My tik tok is: @/mentally.unstable.b_