FIFTY-THREE

"GUYS, have you seen Moon? I haven't heard from her in a few days and she didn't answer when I asked if she wanted a ride to school." Lucia said to Eli and Demetri in school that day.

They gave each other a suspicious look and then looked back at Lucia.

"No, no idea." Demetri lied.

"Yeah, sorry." Eli added.

"Um, we gotta go, but we'll talk to you. Bye!" Demetri waved.

Him and Eli then scurried away and Lucia shook her head and turned around.

But when she turned around, Moon was standing there wearing a red scarf and holding red balloons, roses, and a poster that said Remember prom All Too Well with me?

Lucia's jaw dropped but then she smiled and shook her head.

"Yes. I'll remember prom All Too Well with you, Moony." Izzy said.

"Yay!" Moon cheered.

She shuffled over to Lucia and gave her a hug and a kiss.

"But really? All Too Well?" Lucia raised her eyebrows.

"You know I had to. It's Taylor Swift!" Moon replied.

Lucia laughed and shook her head.

The bell then rang.

"We better get to class."

"Yeah. Take these and I'll see you in sixth."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too."

They kissed once more and went their separate ways.

Moon had study hall that period and unfortunately for her, so did Tory.

She arrived and sat down in her usual chair.

Tory walked in the room and sat next to Moon. She usually sat across the room from her.

"What are you doing?" Moon asked.

"We have to talk." Tory whispered.

"Aren't a bunch of your Cobra Kai friends here? What if they see us talking?" Moon asked.

"I already told them that we got assigned partners for a project. And then said some mean shit about you, but not because I meant it, but because I needed to." Tory explained.

"Gee thanks." Moon rolled her eyes. "Now what is it?"

"We're not telling anybody what happened between us, got it? It was a one time thing." Tory said.

Moon was kind of sad to hear Tory say it was a one time thing, but that confused her. She wasn't supposed to like Tory.

"I wasn't planning on it, but..." Moon trailed off.

"But what?" Tory asked.

"We can't do it again?" Moon raised her eyebrows.

Tory gave her a shocked look.

"Are you crazy? No, we can't do it again! Lucia doesn't deserve that and you're dating her so why would you want to cheat on her again?" Tory reminded.

"She cheated on me. Twice. And she didn't deserve what you did to her, but you still did it." Moon snapped.

Tory stood up and pushed her chair in.

"Fine, but you're gonna be the one to figure out how to tell her." Tory pointed and walked back to her usual seat.

Moon sighed. She felt so horrible and selfish, but what she was feeling for Tory was strong.

🌈