THIRTY-FOUR

LUCIA angrily knocked on the door to Tory's apartment.

"Open up!" She exclaimed.

Tory opened the door. "Lucia, what—."

Lucia grabbed the girl's hips and pulled her close, smashing her lips on her's

She immediately deepened the kiss without thinking and pushed Tory onto the couch.

Tory kissed back, but then pulled away, confused.

"I like what's happening, but what the fuck?" Tory asked.

"I need to, I...I'm just...." Lucia stuttered.

Tory laughed at the girl.

"What the fuck is so funny?" Lucia asked.

"You're not this aggressive, you should be like this more often."

"You're fucking annoying." Lucia got off of the girl.

Tory grabbed her arm and spun her around.

"But you still want me." Tory smirked.

Lucia inhaled and kicked the couch as hard as she could, then turned to Tory.

"You wanna do something crazy?" Lucia asked.

"Hell yeah!"

🌈

"Maybe we shouldn't be doing this." Lucia sighed, staring at her house.

"This was your idea, babe."

"Yeah, but are we sure this is the right thing to do?"

"Don't be a pussy. No mercy." Tory reminded.

"You're right. Let's go."

Lucia grabbed her keys and entered the house, hoping her father wouldn't be right there. She walked over to the counter and grabbed Lucas's keys, then went into the basement, grabbing an old bat.

She then went out the back, running to the front of the house and did some tricks with the bat.

"Here we go." Tory smirked.

Lucia pocketed Lucas's keys and swung her baseball bat at her dad's car, denting the side she then broke two windows as tory spray painted a dick on the back of the car.

The girls switched and Tory continuously hit the car over and over while Lucia wrote the word asshole on the side of the car and wrote get out on the other side.

Once they were done, the two admired their work, then shared a kiss.

"No mercy." Lucia nodded.

They then got in Lucas's car and sped away from the house, Lucia driving as far as she could, finding themselves about an hour away from the Valley.

"Where the fuck are we?" Tory looked out the window.

"Dunno."

Lucia opened the glove compartment and pulled out a bag full of weed and some rolling paper.

They hopped out of the car and sat on the front of the car, Tory rolling them the blunt.

She took a hit before handing it to Lucia who took a longer hit.

The two girls smoked in silence until they finished the blunt, both of them high.

Lucia looked over at Tory.

"Wanna go back in the car?" Tory smirked.

Lucia smirked and the two got in the back seat, Tory straddling Lucia.

They began passionately making out. Lucia removed the girl's shirt and unclasped her bra, taking it off and throwing it behind her into the trunk.

They pulled away and Tory put Lucia's hair up for her, Lucia doing the same for Tory.

Tory removed her jeans and Lucia began undressing, the two sleeping together in the back of Lucas's car.