THIRTY-TWO

LUCIA clenched her fists and her jaw.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Lucia spat.

He stood up and ignored the question, walking up to Tory. "You must be Moon."

"Answer her question." Tory folded her arms.

"I came to see my kids, hon, I missed my family."

"Your family?" Lucia scoffed. "How about your new family? How about not inviting your kids to your wedding? How about the fact that I haven't seen you in two years?"

"I know you're upset—."

"She has every right to be upset." Tory looked him up and down.

"Now Moon—."

"I'm Tory."

He nodded. "Now Tory, is that a way to talk to an adult? Your girlfriend's father?"

Lucia stepped closer. "You call yourself my father? I don't even know you!"

"Honey—."

"No, don't honey me, I—."

"Enough!" Leah shouted, standing up. "Lucia and Tory, come in and sit down. You too Zach, we are going to have a civil conversation."

Lucia sighed and looked at Tory who led her inside, the two sitting down.

"I love you kids with all my heart, and I'm sorry that I didn't invite you to my weddings kids, I just didn't think my step-kids—."

"Oh your step-kids, huh? They're more important than your real kids?" Lucia interrupted.

"Lucia—." Lucas started.

"Don't you 'Lucia' me, you're going to let this asshole back into your life that easily? If so, then good for you, but I'm sure as hell not. Come on, Tory, let's go." Lucia snapped, standing up.

"Cia, sit down." Zach ordered.

"Don't you dare call me that. I'm leaving."

Lucia walked to the door, opening it to reveal Yasmine.

"Don't go in there," Lucia warned. "Dad's home."

"Dad as in your dad?"

"Yeah. Good luck."

Yasmine entered and Lucia and Tory exited.

"Lucia, wait!"

"Leave her the hell alone!" Tory yelled.

She slammed the door behind them and they went back to Tory's house.

🌈

"Is everyone asleep?" Lucia asked.

"Well my brother is at my cousin's and the nurse said Mom was sound asleep, so I guess everyone is." Tory answered.

"Good."

"Why."

Lucia pushed the girl down on the couch and straddled her.

"Oh? I like this idea." Tory smirked.

"Shut up and kiss me."

Tory began making out with Lucia and the girl immediately removing her shirt.

Tory unclasped her bra, and the two continued, sleeping together for the very first time.