FIFTEEN

SWEAT dripped down Lucia's face and she wiped it with her arm.

They we're mixing cement in wheelbarrows.

"Sensei, why are we mixing cement?" Miguel asked.

"No questions. Keep stirring!" Johnny exclaimed.

"We're gonna have back problems because of that man." Lucia panted.

"Cant. Stop. Sweating." Hawk breathed.

"I know how you feel."

Just then, the horn of a truck was heard, a cement truck pulling up in front of them.

Johnny talked to the man who drove the truck before he handed Johnny the keys and walked away from the group.

"You think winning the All Valley gives you the right to goof off? Well, I got news for you. Winning one championship means squat! A true champion never stops training. You gotta keep moving forward or else you could get stuck exactly where you are. It's like the cement in that truck. That drum doesn't start turning, the cement inside will harden and get stuck. Is that what you want to happen to you?" Johnny asked.

"No, Sensei!" They exclaimed.

"Good. Then climb up, get inside, and make it spin." Johnny pointed.

They all murmured in confusion.

"Technically, I didn't participate in the nonsense, therefore, I don't see why I should have to do this." Lucia reminded.

"And as for the rest of us, we've learned our lesson." Hawk added.

"Get in!"

"Sensei, this seems kind of dangerous. I mean, the fumes alone—."

"Quiet!" Kreese stood up. "This man led you to the mountaintop, and you question him? Look at you. Look at all of you. I cant believe this pathetic pack of pussies competed in the All Valley, let alone won. It's an absolute miracle! And who's responsible for that miracle? Johnny Lawrence. The best student in the history of Cobra Kai. My student."

"You were Sensei's sensei?" Hawk asked in disbelief.

"You better believe it, kid. So, if you know what's best for you, you're going to listen to every goddamn word he says."

Lucia sighed, still not really seeing why she had to suffer the consequences, but followed Miguel, Hawk, and Aisha inside, a few other students following as well.

They began trying to move the machine, pushing at it, Lucia feeling like she was going to slip and fall any minute.

Lucia used all of the strength she had, groaning as she pushed.

All of the sudden, it started moving slowly and they pushed even harder, the machine moving a little faster than before, completely in motion.

They all got out of the machines and Johnny sprayed them down with a hose, going on about how good of a job they did.

Lucia smiled, proud of both her and her peers for accomplishing yet another thing.

🌈

"Yeah, and I was so full of cement it was so gross. I felt so dirty."

"Oh really?" Moon raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah." Lucia nodded. "I probably need to go take a shower."

"Oh really?" Moon repeated with a smirk. "Need any company?"

"I think...I think I might."

Moon smirked and Lucia led her to Moon's bathroom, the two girls undressing each other and starting the shower.

Moon climbed in first, then pulled Lucia in, backing her up against the wall.

"Whoa, someone's feisty."

"Isn't that how you like it?"

Lucia laughed and they began making out, the water hitting them. Moon picked Lucia up and pushed her against the wall, moving down to her jaw and neck, leaving hickeys everywhere.

Lucia ran her arms up Moon's body, touching anywhere and everywhere, then they continued, finishing together.

A few more chapters until we meet Tory!!