NINETEEN

LUCIA walked into the dojo the next day, trying to avoid Tory's eyes, and pretty much stay away from her altogether.

They made a circle on the mat and watched Miguel and Hawk fight each other, Miguel earning a point.

"Nice, Diaz. Bow, go again." Johnny ordered.

Just as the two were about to start again, the door to the dojo opened to reveal the one and only Daniel LaRusso.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Johnny asked, the rest of the class standing up.

Lucia looked around in confusion and accidentally caught Tory's gorgeous green eyes and her guilt rose in the stomach.

"Like you don't know." Daniel snapped.

"Take your shoes off the mat, you're disrespecting my dojo."

"You're seriously gonna talk about disrespecting dojos after what you just did to mine?" Daniel snapped.

Lucia caught Miguel's eyes this time and he shrugged, so she looked over at Hawk who looked down at the mat.

He was guilty.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything to your dojo." Johnny said.

"Just like you didn't slug one of my employee's, huh?"

Johnny nodded his head, confirming that he did do that.

"You know, part of me actually felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this. You call yourself a sensei? You don't even know what a sensei is. A sensei mentors, a sensei elevates, he doesn't teach destruction and disrespect!" Daniel shouted in Johnny's face.

Once Hawk moved from the position he was in Lucia looked at him and muttered, What the hell?

"I already said I don't know what you're talking about, LaRusso, and you don't know what you're talking about either." Johnny got closer.

"Yeah, well, I know you don't...You don't warn the Medal of Honor by stealing it." Daniel started. "Let me tell you something about your Sensei. He might teach you how to fight, but he doesn't know a think about what it takes to truly win in life. If you want to help yourselves before it's too late, the doors to Miyagi-Do are wide open."

"You think you can come in here and poach my students?" Johnny snapped.

"And what are you gonna do about it? You know I'm not gonna strike first."

Lucia resisted the urge to be the one to strike first, but she didn't want to disrespect Daniel more than he's already been.

"I'm gonna be a bigger man." Johnny stepped back.

"Yeah, we'll see about that."

Daniel then left the dojo and Chris grabbed his bag, beginning to walk to the door.

"What the hell, Chris?" Mitch spoke up.

"I never liked it here." She replied before leaving.

A handful of students began to grab their things and follow them out of the dojo, Lucia standing there in shock.

Once class was dismissed, Lucia stormed out of the dojo, the rest of the class behind her.

The minute she saw Hawk, she grabbed him and pulled him into Lucas's car.

"Now what the hell did you do?" Lucia asked.

"Nothing. I didn't do shit. Must've been someone else. I mean I applaud them for it, but it sure as hell wasn't me." Hawk lied.

"You're lying. I cant believe you're lying right now. Seriously Hawk, why? Why did you do it?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"What?"

"Why'd you kiss Tory?" Hawk asked.

Lucia was speechless. How could she even answer that?

"Get out."

"That's exactly what I thought." Hawk said before leaving the car.

He slammed the door closed and Lucia pulled away, giving him the finger as she drove.

How the hell did he know what happened with Tory?