THIRTY-SIX

LUCIA had barely gotten any sleep and stayed in the house all day, barely moving from her bedroom.

She was re-watching another episode of Euphoria when her phone began ringing.

"Hello?" Lucia answered.

"Come to the abandoned laser-tag place."

"Hawk, I'm grounded."

"Then sneak out."

"Fine, but I don't know where it is." Lucia said.

"I'll text you the info."

"Alright. See you."

"Bye."

They hung up and Lucia put on a pair of jeans and a cropped sweater, not caring what the hell she looked like.

She was about to text Tory to meet them as well, but her finger hovered over her name.

Was her mother right? Should she be broken up with Tory? The girl did hurt her and encouraged her to do shitty things, but she couldn't help but love her.

Lucia clicked her contact and told her the info before climbing out of her window and climbing down a little before softly jumping down.

She found her old bike in the backyard and stared pedaling, following Hawk's directions before she found the abandoned laser tag place which was right near the Golf 'N' stuff.

Lucia went inside and heard Hawk scolding Mitch for bringing warm beers.

"Ooh, warm beers are on the menu? If you told me that I would've brought my brother."

"Sup, Cia." Hawk nodded to her.

"What's going on, boys?" She asked, entering the room.

"We—."

Before Hawk could finish his sentence, the lights switched to a dark blue color.

"What the hell?" Hawk looked around.

Lucia immediately turned around and saw Sam in the doorway with the Miyagi-Do's behind her.

"Oh great." Lucia muttered.

Hawk looked over. "What do you want?"

"Payback."

"You want payback? You got it." Lucia nodded and kicked once if the Miyagi-Do's.

A fight broke out and the Miyagi-Do's were surprisingly doing better than the Cobra Kai's.

Lucia saw Hawk be flipped over by Sam.

"Hawk, get the fuck up!" She called.

"How about you shut up?" Demetri fired back.

"Leave me alone, Demetri, I'm not gonna fight you." Lucia replied and ran for Sam.

"Sam LaRusso!" A voice shouted.

Lucia stopped in her tracks and turned around.

Sam stopped punching the Cobra Kai she was fighting.

"Where are you, bitch?" Tory called.

Lucia smirked and kicked the girl in the back, Sam hunching over.

Lucia grabbed her by her hair and threw her against a wall.

"Leave. Us. Alone." She said with each punch she threw at the girl's face.

Demetri came up to Lucia and ripped her off of Sam, who crawled away, and Lucia grabbed Demetri's wrist.

"What the hell did I say to you?" She clenched her teeth and kicked Demetri back.