THIRTY

THERE was a knock at the door and Tory jumped up.

"Go in the other room." She directed her brother.

She walked to the door and looked through the peephole.

"Who is it?" Lucia asked.

Tory opened the door to reveal Kreese and Lucia sat up.

"Sensei?" Lucia asked.

"How'd you find me?" Tory asked.

Lucia stood up and walked over to the pair.

"I could say I did recon in 'Nam, special forced training, 18 months of covert ops, but your address was on your paperwork." Kreese answered.

"Tory, who is it?" Her mother questioned.

"Nobody, Mom." Tory answered. "We'll only be a second. Watch him please?"

"Of course."

They shared a kiss, then Tory followed Kreese outside.

Lucia looked through the peephole, making sure everything was okay between the two, then went to check on her brother.

"You hungry?" Lucia asked.

"I'm okay. Are you Tory's girlfriend?" He asked.

"Uh...Yeah, I am." She answered.

"Tory had a different girlfriend once. It was her first. She was nothing like you, though. Other than that she's only had boyfriends." Her brother explained.

"What was she like?" Lucia asked.

"She was nice at first, but then she treated Tory bad. I think...I think she talked to Tory really badly." He replied.

"Oh. I'd never treat your sister like that. I—."

"What's going on?" Tory asked.

"Just asking your brother if he needs anything, that's all." Lucia shrugged.

"Alright. You can come out now."

They all walked out of the room and Lucia and Tory sat back on the couch.

"What were you guys talking about?" Lucia asked.

"He wants me to return to Cobra Kai, but I'd have to think about it. I cant go against my probation." Tory replied.

"I think the decision is ultimately up to you and you have to do what's best. I'll support your decision no matter what you do."

"Thank you."

"Duh."

The two shared a kiss, then fell asleep in each other's arm.

🌈

"We are only as strong as our weakest links. When we remove these links, this is what's left. We are one unit with one united purpose."

Just then, the door opened to reveal Tory and Lucia smiled.

"Nichols. Welcome back." Kreese greeted. "Looks like someone's happy."

Lucia's face turned red and she faced back up front.

"Thanks. That issue I was having...got worked out." She informed.

"Is that right?"

She nodded.

"Well fall in, we've got work to do."

She walked up to her girlfriend and took the spot right next to her.

"Forward strike, ready?"

They all obeyed and practiced what Kreese told them, striking the air in front of them as Kreese went on.