Give Me That Fantasy: Steve Rogers x Wilson!Reader

Winter Soldier Steve, Winter Soldier Steve.... that man will put me into cardiac arrest

'He bent back her head across his arm and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world.' YN swallowed, her cheeks warming as her eyes followed the words over the page. 'His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling.' She shifted on the sofa, her heart pounding as she continued over the page. 'And before a swimming giddiness spun her round and round, she knew that she was kissing him back.'

"YN!" YN jumped, snapping the book closed as her cheeks darkened even more. "Are you okay? I've been calling you for a minute or so." YN swallowed again, placing the book between her leg and the arm of the chair.

"Yeah, sorry. What's up?" Sam raised an eyebrow, wiping his hands on a towel.

"We're leaving in five, so get your nose out of that book and get ready." Sam muttered, shaking his head. YN jumped to her feet, slipping past her brother and walking into her room. She stared at the cover of the book, longing to continue it coursing through her body. Sam knocked on the wall, glaring at her. "C'mon, you can return to fantasy land when we get back."

Sighing, YN placed the book on her nightstand, catching sight of herself in the mirror. Grimacing, YN tried to pat down the mess on top of her head. She ripped the hair tie out of her hair, letting her hair fall past her shoulders. YN bent over to slip on some boots, turning sideways in the mirror and checking out her outfit.

Deeming it acceptable, she emerged from her room in search for her brother.

"Sam!" She called, standing by the door with her bag on her shoulder. Sam rounded the corner, a grin on his lips as he wrapped an arm around his younger sister's shoulder. "Are you sure they don't mind me coming?"

"Positive." Sam squeezed her before letting go. "Besides, my baby sister finally comes back from Europe and I leave her in my apartment alone? Hell no." YN chuckled, looking to her feet with a grin.

They walked into a large room, YN wrapping her arms around her chest awkwardly. Sam greeted a tall blonde man, YN not really paying attention as they patted each other's backs.

"YN, this is Steve." YN bit her lip, lifting her gaze to meet crystal blue eyes that made her heart stutter. "Steve, this is my younger sister." Steve stared at her, wonder in his gaze.

"Lovely to meet you." He whispered, swallowing and shaking his head, sticking out his hand. YN stared at the large appendage, her eyes blinking slowly before she lifted her own hand, much smaller, and placed it in his.

"Likewise." YN returned, blushing profusely.

"Right, this is weird, moving on." Sam cleared his throat, grabbing YN's hand from Steve's and dragging her away. YN looked over her shoulder, keeping eye contact with the tall man for as long as she could. "Hey guys." YN looked to her feet as Sam started to chat to a group of people, leaving YN to stand there awkwardly.

"You're new." YN looked up, meeting another pair of blue eyes that startled her. "I'm Bucky."

"YN." The smaller woman nodded, averting her eyes. "Sam's sister."

"Huh, I didn't know he had another sister." YN nodded, twisting her fingers together in discomfort.

"Yeah, I was working in Europe for a few years." Bucky hummed, sipping his whiskey. YN blushed under his gaze, not knowing if the feelings she was feeling were discomfort or bashfulness. Looking around the room, YN's eyes reached the blue eyes she was enthralled with earlier. Steve stared at her over a glass of liquor, YN finding herself losing her breath.