Little Flower: Clint Barton x Villain!Reader

YN ran her tongue along her teeth, her feet resting against the desk as she cocked her head at the sobbing man in front of her. She was flipping a switch blade in her hands as she stared down at him, a sickening grin on her mouth.

"Please, Miss Delgado." YN chuckled, her large boots knocking off the wooden surface and landing on the ground, loud enough to scare a flinch through the trembling man. She stood tall, slamming the knife into the wood, leaving it standing tall.

"Are you ready to talk now?" She asked, smiling sweetly at him.

"I do not know what you are requesting from me. We have no record of-" YN's hand landed across the man's cheek, her large rings leaving red lines along his skin.

"You will answer me in one word phrases." She gritted out, squatting in front of him. Flicking the smile back on, she leant forward and straightened his tie, cocking her head again. "Now, let's try that again. Where are the records for Alejandro Delgado?"

"I-" YN glared, her grip on his tie tightening, pulling him forward and out of the grip of one of her men. Eventually, the man shook his head, tears trailing down over his bruised cheeks.

YN sighed, standing to her feet and grabbing the knife she'd left in the desk earlier. "Shame." She whispered, nodding toward her men as she left the room, licking her lips as she heard the wails of the businessman in her wake.

YN slipped into a sleek black sports car, her hands brushing over the leather steering wheel. "Such a nice car, no?" She said, smiling at her second in charge. The tall man stared at her, an unamused brow held high on his forehead. "Come on Freddy, don't be so uptight." She giggled, planting her foot and swerving into traffic.

"You are being reckless, Delgado." YN rolled her eyes, shaking her head in disagreement. "I know your father meant a lot to you, but you are risking his entire work for, what, revenge?"

YN's teeth clenched as her foot pressed flat against the floor, the car picking up more speed as they flew around cars on the freeway. "Don't say something you'll regret. Remember who is in charge here."

"I am well aware of my position, but you are not fit to be a commander if you are this invested in your personal life." YN slammed the brakes as they arrived at their safehouse, YN slamming the car door as she glared at her friend.

"If you say another word, Freddy. I'm going to spray the walls with your blood. Ya' hear me?" Freddy rolled her eyes at her theatrics, shrugging his shoulders. YN lifted her wrist, letting the scanner read the chip in her wrist and granting her entry.

As they did, YN lifted a hand quickly, her eyes narrowing around the building. Freddy stiffened behind her, lifting a gun from his holster. YN smirked, raised her hands, removing her gloves slowly, delaying the eventual attack she knew was hovering close.

"It seems we have visitors, Freddy." She giggled, shaking her head as her leather gloves dropped to the ground, her fingers vibrating as power surged through her body. "I wonder who it could be?"

"I think you have an idea." YN cocked her head, watching two figures step into her line of sight, Freddy's gun immediately pointed at them. "Hello, Miss Delgado."

"Captain." She nodded, a wide grin stretching across her face. "What a lovely surprise. And you brought a friend?" YN's eyes flicked toward the other man, his face schooled in a scowl. Her eyes drifted over his form, zeroing in on his left arm. "No... fucking... way." She whispered, her mouth dropping open in shock.

"YN, what-"

YN shushed Freddy, earning a growl of annoyance from the other man. "That's the Winter Soldier." She watched the tall brunette stiffen, yet his eyes didn't give anything else away. "Don't you look spry for a... what? Nearly a century old? You two have to tell me your secrets." YN snorted, biting her lip.